CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN | ❝wherever you are, whoever you're with; you sure know how to sparkle within everything you do❞

·.·´¯'·.·

the next night yoongi found himself laying in the middle of his living room once again. the darkness consumed him. it had already been a complete day since he's even heard of the small blonde boy. his eyes watched as shadows danced around with colors on the ceiling. he had the faint noise of fantaisie impromptu playing on the background. he had his hands lifted as he pretended to play the invisible keys before him. his eyes laid half open; they were groggy. he sighed and rubbed his face as he groaned and sat up. he's been waiting for a text from jimin for over 24 hours. they haven't even practised together which bothered the pianist to an extreme point.

"i'm going alone." jimin promised him before they parted ways that he would be the first he contacted. yoongi wondered why he went wherever he went. his lips frowned and he sighed.

"wait," he spoke to himself. he scooted over to the coffee table and pierced his brows together. "hoseok said seokjin was going on a trip for the day also." he picked up his phone and dialed hoseoks number. but before he could press the green button he froze. "min yoongi, don't get your hopes up." he sighed and threw his phone onto the couch.

a second didn't even go by and it started ringing. he started going for the phone, banging his knee on the table. he screamed softly, voice breaking and getting even more sore. he was doing so well with managing the pain, but screaming wasn't a good idea. he picked up the large phone and saw 'jiminie♡' as the caller ID. he quickly answered after a few rings and pretended to make it look like he just woke up and wasn't waiting all day for him.

"h-hello?" yoongi said, cursing himself for the small stutter. his throat had its own heartbeat and he gripped at it softly, trying not to cough or gasp for air to cool its burning sensation.

"hyung! i'm at a convienience store nearby. what kind of ramen do you like? beef or chicken?" yoongi chuckled at him. he didn't even fully grasp the fact that yoongi (didn't actually) just wake up. it was almost 1am and yoongi yawned inaudibly.

"chicken, who the heck eats b-beef," yoongi scoffed. he stood up and opened the window to his apartment. he looked up at the pretty sky that was littered with shining stars. usually only the prettiest of nights is in the winter time. but somehow this night had the prettiest stars.

"i-i d-do," jimin laughed, mimicking yoongi. the elder rolled his eyes. he quickly clicked on the mute button and raised his arm to cough harshly. he pulled his arm away and noticed a liquid on it. he grimaced and took his jacket off. he wiped his mouth with a tissue and sooned returned to the phone. "hyung, i see you. you look really cool watching out your window like a stalker."

yoongi looked down and noticed jimin standing there, laughing. he could hear it close up, but he would love to hear it again in full person. jimin looked absolutely stunning under the full-moons light. the stars were his audience, watching down on the angel. yoongi slowly blinked and gulped. he watched as jimin raised his arm and waved. yoongi couldn't lift up his arm. he was in to much of a trance by the male just two stories below him. he was so beautiful to yoongi, especially when he was smiling like a fool.

jimin started walking towards the entrance. yoongi heard him start to walk up the stairs and he rushed around to clean things up. before jimin walked through the door with his bag of greasy late-night foods. he threw all the trash into the already full bin and quickly whipped around when jimin came through the door. he sung out a pretty note which made yoongi's knees weak.

"hyung!" he sung out and cradled yoongi's chin, "lets watch a movie." he chuckled at himself for singing like that. yoongi wondered how a human can be so energetic all the time. yoongi watched as he walked into his living room and crouched over to pick from the movies in his small messy rack. yoongi's mouth fell into a smirk and he laughed at the boy.

"wherever you are, whoever you're with; you sure know how to sparkle within everything you do."

❝what is in the sky? what caught my eye?❞
"MOON" JONGHYUN