"I'm done with the oatmeal, you want some hon?" My mom turns to look at me. "Yes pleasee" I respond.
While she pours oatmeal into a bowl, I grab a blending cup and put almond milk, chia seeds, pills of vitamin E (helps to digest food faster), half a banana, a teaspoon of cinnamon, a teaspoon of protein powder, and cilantro. I close the lid and put in the blender. When its done, I grab it and put it in the fridge. I start eating my oatmeal with my mom and once I'm done, I wash my bowl and grab my blending cup from the fridge.

"Bye mom! See you at night!" I shout as I make my way to the door.
"Bye hon! God bless you!"
"Amen!" I close the door and walk towards my car with my bookbag on, my duffle bag on my right shoulder and my cup on my left hand. I get in the car and place everything down. I drive away and as I drive I drink my protein shake I made.

Mmmm...so good. I think to myself as I drink it.

—— ~~ •• LOGAN P.O.V •• ~~ ——

(Logans outfit and body type above ⬆️ :) )

"Bye Dad, see you later" I pat him on the shoulder as I walk over to mom.
"See you son" he replies, putting down his coffee cup.
"Bye mom" I kiss her forehead and walk to the door. She smiles and waves 'bye' at me.

I start my engine and drive off to Sams house. Once I arrive, I call him to let him know I'm outside.

"Hey bro" he opens the door and smiles brightly at me. I chuckle and we do our bro shake.

I drive to school and once I get there, everyone is already looking inside my windows. I roll my eyes and park in the student parking lot. I unbuckle my seatbelt and me and Sam get out the car. As soon as we walk inside the school, all eyes are on me.

"Is that Logan from freshman year?" I hear a girl whisper.

"Wait, thats Logan. Isnt it?" I hear another girl whisper.

"Bro, its Logan" A random senior whispers.

"Is that guy new?" I hear someone whisper.

"Who's Logan? What are you talking about?" I hear a girl say to her friend.

"He's back?"

"What's he doing here?"

"Did he move back?"

"Are we sure that's Logan-?"

Blah blah blah. Can they just mind their own business? Suddenly I hear Sam shout making me be interrupted from my thoughts.

"HEY!"
"YES THIS IS LOGAN WOODS! NOW MIND YALL'S BUSINESS AND SHUT THE HELL UP!" Sam shouts.

Everyone immediately quiets down and go back to doing their thing.

"Thanks bro." I pat his back and we walk away.

—— •• ~~ HARPER P.O.V ~~ •• ——