Oh, shes's fun.

I wake up the next day with an amazing energy. I don't know if its that "first day of school" feeling but oh well.

After making my bed, I walk over to my bathroom, brush my teeth, and get in the shower to start the day. I go to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day and I place it on my bed. I sit on my vanity and start applying very light makeup. I put some foundation under my eyes and nose and some on my cheeks and blend it, than I put some power to keep it in place and not looking oily, and lastly, I put mascara on. And no, I dont do my eyebrows. I have naturally very full. I just like to pluck them to keep them clean.

After applying my makeup, I walk over my bed and put on my clothes

After applying my makeup, I walk over my bed and put on my clothes. And put my hair up in a pretty bun. (Harpers outfit above⬆️).

(This is how Harpers body looks like

(This is how Harpers body looks like. Although that is not her skin color. Her true skin color will be shown ahead in the chapter :)    )

After I get all ready, I grab my bookbag and my Adidas duffle bag for soccer practice after school and for when I go to the gym after soccer practice.

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen and find my mom making breakfast already all dressed for work.

Oh, and yeah, my mom is a doctor.

Yeah....my mom saves lives. *wink*

"Morning mom!!" I skip my way through the kitchen and I kiss her cheek.
"GoodMorning baby, how you sleep?"
"Pretty good actually and you?" I start grabbing green beans from the refrigerator and wash them and boil them.
"Good good. Nervous for school?" She asks as she continues to make the oatmeal.
"Not really. Just excited" I smile brightly. We continue chatting while I grab some carrots and broccoli and boil it with the greenbeans. While that is boiling I cook some chicken and cut in in little cubes. You're probably wondering if this is what I will eat. Well yeah, but for lunch at school.

When I finish boiling the green beans, broccoli, and carrots, I cut it in pieces like the chicken and I put in a container and I put it away in my bookbag. After that, I wash my strawberries and cut them in pieces and I also cut some melon.  I put all that in a container and put it away in my bookbag. And lastly, I grab my protein bar and also, put it in my bookbag for school.