nineteen

the group of thirteen year olds rushed around a pile of junk, seeing bill standing in front of little georgie denbrough.

richie and eileen glanced at each other in shock before they both looked back towards the brothers.

eileen watched the conversation between george and bill as bill stepped towards george.

"i love you billy." georgie cried as he stared up at bill.

"i love you too," bill responded, and took out mike's gun and put it to georgie's head. "but you're not georgie." he completed and the gun's needle punctured georgie's head.

the younger kid fell back onto the ground and eileen felt herself inch away from bill.

georgie started to shake and scream, morphing into it. eileen stared in disgust as she watched the clown transform into his true form.

the clown sat up and all of the kids gasped.
"kill it bill, kill it!" eddie screamed.

all of the kids screamed out for bill as the clown began to stand up.

"it's not loaded!" mike realized as bill tried to shoot the clown. bill put it up to the clown's face and tried to shoot.

"hey, it's not loaded!" mike yelled over the other kids' screams. bill shot the clown, and it backed away as a liquid shot from it's forehead.

the clown screamed and shook as bill backed away. still screaming, the clown lunged towards the kids for a brawl.

|||

all of the losers were defeated. richie, eileen, stan, beverly, mike, ben, and eddie all watched as the clown gripped onto bill.

"let him go!" beverly insisted, only to cause the clown to shake his head.

"nooo, i'll take him.....i'll take all of you! and i'll feed on your flesh as i feed on your fear. oooor!" the clown waved it's finger. "you leave us be, i'll take him. only him and then i'll have my long rest and you will live to grow and thrive and lead haaaapy lives!" pennywise spoke creepily.

eileen became scared for bill as she heard him muster out a "leave! i-i know i dragged you all into this and i'm so-so...sorry!"

"so-so...sorry ha ha." it mocked.
"go!" bill exclaimed.

beverly looked around at the losers, who all looked unsure.
"guys! we can't!" beverly insisted.

richie stepped towards bill.
"i told you, bill. i fucking told you, i don't wanna die. it's your fault," richie said as it kept its arm around bill's neck. eileen softly gasped as she was taken aback. "you punched me in the face, made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fuckin' crackhead house, and now," richie listed as he grabbed a baseball bat.

"i'm going to have to kill this fucking clown." richie completed. it tossed bill aside and menaced towards richie in shock.

"welcome to the loser's club, asshole!" richie yelled as he swung the bat to hit the clown.