seventeen

eileen watched as mike climbed down the well. she turned around, wanting to see stan's reaction to mike's victory. her only problem was that he wasn't behind her.

her mind instantly went into panic mode and her heartbeat increased.
"guys? guys!" she yelled, causing the boys to look towards her.

"what's wrong?" richie asked, looking at the freaked out eileen.
"wh-where's stan? he was here! he was right here!" eileen looked down the long sewer.

the losers crawled out of the big pipe to find stanley, eileen leading them that time.

"stan? stanley!" she yelled out, running throughout the water.

stanley couldn't die, he just couldn't. eileen's mind went to the very worst place when she panicked, and her mind could only visualize stanley dead at the hands of IT.

the sound of stan's screams made her stomach churn as she ran towards the scream.
"stan!" she screamed out, the weight of the water preventing her from running full speed.

the kids ran towards a door that lead to a room. eileen, bill, and ben gave all of their strength to open the rusty door.

pushing the door opened, the six kids piled into the room. bill waved his flashlight trying to find stanley.

"there he is!" eddie yelled out. eileen and eddie led the way, eddie picking up stanley's flashlight.

eileen's face completely drained of color as she watched the monster extract its teeth from stanley's face.
"what the hell is that thing?!" eddie exclaimed.

the monster retracted and eileen bolted over to stan, not caring if it got her next.

"eileen, no!" richie yelled out, concerned about eileen's wellbeing.

the monster went into a pipe, only to reappear as it. eileen became light headed at the sight of stanley's marks and blood around his face, but she tried to put her fear to the side as she heard the losers scream from behind her.

"stanley? stan?" eileen's blue eyes became glassy as she looked down at stan. she knew that he should've never gone into the well with them.

"stanley!" the losers screamed as they all surrounded him. stan woke abruptly, screaming from the top of his lungs.

"no! no! you left me!" he tried to squirm away from his friends. the kids all shook their heads and tried to calm him down.

"no, we're here! stan, we're here!" eileen began to cry, gripping his shoulder.

"no! you made me go into neibolt!" stan cried hysterically. eileen's sobs caused her to get choked up as she shook her head.

"you made me go into neibolt!" stan sobbed.

all of the kids surrounded eddie, stan, and eileen. richie rested his forehead upon mike's arm as bill stared off.

eileen wrapped her arms around stanley.
"i'm sor-sorry, stan. we shouldn't have. but....but we're here. we're here now." eileen weeped onto her boyfriend's shoulder.

ben, mike, and eddie joined into eileen and stan's hug, feeling guilty. eddie looked up, watching bill run off.