Jealosy

Nobody's POV
Natsu and Sting changed into their swimsuits. Natsu was wearing red trunks with no shirt and sting was wearing white trunks with no shirt.

Sting walked to the edge of the pool with a smile "I'm so- "

"CANONBALL!" Natsu yelled as he dragged sting into the pool with him. They both came back to the surface laughing.

*in sabertooth*
"Sounds like they're having fun" yukino said

"Definitely" Lucy responded.

"I think We should join them" Minerva said.

"Yeah I think so too let's go" Erza said all the girls got dressed and went to the pool.

"Let's jump in-" Lucy said then Natsu got out and walked to them.

"Nice of you guys to come do you know if gray and rogue are coming" he smiled.

"I'm not sure" the girls giggled seeing sting sneak up behind Natsu.

"What's so fu- AHHH" Natsu yelled as sting grabbed this waist and walked into the pool.

"No no no" he laughed then sting plunged the both of them underwater.

The girls laughed "they are kind of cute together like best friend goals"

Just then Gray and Rogue walked out in their swimming attire.

"What's up guys" Gray said.

"Nothing just swimming" Natsu said "come in the waters nice"

"Sure thing" gray and rogue jumped into the pool.
*time skip*
Sting, rogue, Natsu, and Gray were all at the side of the pool. Rogue and sting soon got out leaving just Natsu and Gray.

"Hey gray I wont be in our room till later." Natsu said

"That's fine. Why?" Gray asked.

"Sting and I are going to an arcade oh and the next day we are going to see a movie" Natsu said.

Grays POV
I was fine with him staying out later, but when he mentioned stings name my blood boiled. It's been just sting, sting , sting since we got here.

I wasn't going to stop him though at least not right now.

"Ok" I responded. Inside I was starting to get worried all this hanging with sting seemed more like dates.

The way Natsu blushed when sting held his hand was the same as when I would. I don't want to loose him to some guy he barely talks too.

Ugh I just need to rest. " good night Natsu I'm going to take a nap" I gave him a short and sweet kiss then left.

But one thing bothered me.. Natsu didn't blush.

Hey guys I know this chapter was short but just bare with me. Some drama is stirring up and I'm excited.