Leah's Secret Ch. 19

Start from the beginning

Tricia moaned, and opened her eyes. "Mommy?" She groaned, and then she slumped into her brothers. Some paramedics came over to her, and took her away on a gurney. Marie held her hand all the way to the ambulance, and then grabbed her son's hands and held them close.

"I'm so sorry," She cried, and then threw her arms around their necks, and held them close. "I'm sorry, so sorry."

"It's alright Ma," Alex said, patting her back. She kissed them both on the cheeks, and then noticed how badly they were messed up.

"Oh my," She gasped, looking at each of them

"I didn't mean too," Leah screamed as they were dragging her towards the police car. "How do you know it was even me?!?"

Marie let go of her two children, and both Lewis and Alex watched as she stormed up to Leah. "May I talk to her for a second?" She asked.

The officers looked at one another, and then shrugged.

"Ms. Collins," Leah started, "Please, please listen to me!"

"No, you listen to me," Marie Collins snapped, "How dare you do that to my children! I thought I knew you; we loved you at our house! How could you do this? I thought I knew you! I can't possibly remember who you are now that I know what you have done!"

"Ms. Collins, please," Leah cried.

"I hope jail suits you," Ms. Collins growled, before walking back to her sons. She pulled them into another hug, and held them close.

"Come on," Lewis said, "They want us to go to the hospital."

Marie nodded, and they walked over to the ambulance. They all loaded in it. Marie sat next to Alex, and held Tricia's hand, while Lewis sat next to Alex. "Is she going to be alright?" Mare whispered to the nearest paramedic.

"It depends on the damages that happened to her head," He said, "She looks like she hit her head pretty hard."

"She did," Lewis and Alex said it simultaneously.

The paramedic shrugged, and started writing something on his clipboard. The sirens turned on, and they started zooming down the road. "It's alright Tricia," Ms. Collins whispered, even though Tricia wasn't conscious.

"We're almost there," The paramedic murmured, setting things up.

Marie nodded, and squeezed Tricia's hand.

They pulled into the hospital, into the emergency section. They pulled Tricia out, and forced Lewis and Alex to go get checked out too.

Lewis hated hospitals. He remembered his ankle being run over by a car when he was getting out going to church. His Mom didn't know that he was getting out of the car, and she accidentally drove over his ankle. He had to go to the hospital, and he hated it! He hated waiting and waiting for the stupid nurses and doctors.

"Let's go," The paramedic said, grabbing Lewis by the arm, and dragging him out of the ambulance.

Lewis followed him into the hospital with his head held low. He could feel himself bleeding all over. He didn't care about himself at the moment though, all he wanted to know was if Tricia was going to be alright. She looked pretty bad, and everyone could tell she got the heat the most.

"It's going to be alright, man," Alex muttered, slapping his hand on Lewis' back.

Ms. Marie Collins, Lewis Collins, and Alexander Collins waited in the waiting room to hear about their sister. Ms. Collins held tight to Lewis' hand and wouldn't let go. "She'll be alright Mom," Lewis muttered, holding her hand tightly.

She nodded, and looked straight ahead.

"Ms. Collins," A nurse muttered, and they all stood up. "Your daughter will be alright," She told them with a smile, "Would you like to see her?"

They all nodded, and followed the nurse into Tricia's room. Tricia was laying in her bed with a silly smile on her face. "We got out," She whispered.

"We got out," Lewis confirmed.

"Oh Patricia," Marie cried, holding her daughters hand, and kissing her face.

"I'm alright now Mom," She said, "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry for anything I have ever done, and ever will do!"

"Don't worry baby," She whispered, kissing her hand.

"Hey Creep," Tricia called, looking at her brother.

Lewis smiled and asked, "Yeah."

"Hey Alex," She said, smiling wider.

"Yeah?" Alex said, smiling too.

"We got out," She told them, "Alive."

"Yeah sis," Lewis said, "We got out."

The three Collins' kids looked at one another, and smiled brightly. They knew this time they were safe, and it was over for good. There would probably be some nightmares, and some freak outs, but for now they were safe and free of Leah's clutches. That was, until she got out of jail.

******************************************

Hey! So what do u think??

Please share:D

Comment?

vote?

fan?

I was also thinking about writing a sequel, so let me know what you think!!

I have the first few chapters down, so if u think i shld continue, let me know by voting and comments:)

Thanks for reading<333

Cheesehead