"Marcus!"

Ana spun around, arms up in a defensive stance when she heard a woman's voice. It wasn't until her vision came back to her that she realised the voice was in her head. There was no one else in the ladies bathroom. For a moment, in the back of her mind, she recognised the voice. Though as much as she tried to put a name to the voice, she couldn't.

The door swung open and Shuri hurried inside, eyes wide when she saw Ana in the centre of the room, forehead and neck glistening with sweat. Ana's eyes were wide, and her hands were stuck to her sides, trembling as if she was freezing.

"Are you alright?" Shuri asked.

"I'm... I'm okay." Ana swallowed thickly, dismissing her concerned expression.

"You don't look okay." Shuri scoffed. "What happened?"

"I wish I knew, Princess." Ana muttered, turning on the faucet and gathering cool water in her hands. She splashed her face with the water, in hopes of simmering down. "I need to get home. There's a doctor who can help me, I hope." She told Shuri, wiping down her face with paper towels.

Shuri was already nodding, going to open the bathroom door. "I'll tell T'Challa."

Ana stepped forward. "No! Don't. He's got his own thing going on. I don't want to take him away from any of it." She argued.

"Then how are we going to get you to New York?" Shuri questioned, placing her hands on her hips.

Ana folded her arms over her chest. "How fast is the Talon Flyer?"

Shuri gaped at Ana, as if she had offended her. "It is the fastest jet in the world. I would know since I designed it. What do you have in mind?"

Ana sent her a coy smile, lifting a shoulder,

"Can you fly?"

NEW YORK

"Here we are."

Ana looked out of the windshield to the skyline of New York. She melted in a smile, realising just how much she missed home. She didn't even know how long she had been gone since time in space wasn't the same. She only hoped she didn't miss Tony's engagement party she promised him she would come to. Ana hiked her backpack Shuri had lent her that carried her suit and cape on her shoulders, and rested her hand on the young pilot's back.

"Thank you, Princess." Ana said, smiling down at her. "And remember to call me as soon as Bucky wakes up."

Shuri got up from the pilot seat and led Ana to the back ramp she opened by using her Kimoyo Beads. They had landed on a rooftop of some high building in the centre of the city, away from prying eyes and cameras. "You've given me your phone number and I've set alerts for both you and Captain Rogers to receive once Barnes is out of cryostasis." Shuri explained, clasping her hands in front of her.

Ana stepped onto the rooftop as Shuri stayed on the edge of the Talon Flyer's ramp. "Great."

"But really, now that I can text you, I'm going to send you memes on a daily basis." Shuri laughed.

"What's a meme?" Ana looked at her curiously.

"You'll see." Shuri smirked, lowering her head as she twiddled her fingers together, doing her best creepy impression.

Ana chuckled and lifted her fist for Shuri to bump with her own. "Well, alright. I'll see you soon, Princess."

Ana waved at the Talon Flyer as it's retroreflective panels activated, cloaking it while is ascended into the air. She sent Shuri another smile before she watched the jet shoot off into the sky. Ana walked to the edge of the rooftop of the building she noticed was a plain old office establishment. She breathed in the cool air of New York City, and exhaled, tilting her head up to the sky that began to darken. She rolled her shoulders when she felt how stiff they had become from little movement, and hopped into the air, spelling mystical mandalas to step on. Without a Sling Ring, she couldn't travel in the blink of an eye, so she had to take the longer way around.