5.2

CHAPTER TWO

Revealed

- - - - -

UNITED NATIONS CENTRE
VIENNA, AUSTRIA

"There's your brother."

Ana pointed out T'Challa at the front of the main conference room to Shuri as they both walked inside. They found seats right at the back just as the lights dimmed. Photographers began capturing this ultimate moment in history, with the flashes illuminating the King of Wakanda as he looked around at each representative of over one hundred countries. All eyes were on T'Challa, as he took his place behind the podium.

Shuri put away her phone, and leaned closer to Ana to whisper, "I am very proud of him. He's come so far in such a short time." She smiled.

Ana glanced down at her, patting her arm. "He's a good man, and there's no doubt in my mind that he will be a good King. Just like I know you'd be an awesome Queen when it's your time."

Shuri smirked to herself. "You know it."

"My name is King T'Challa." T'Challa introduced. His voice was strong, loud, and it drew everyone's attention. "Son of King T'Chaka. I am the sovereign ruler of the nation of Wakanda. And for the first time in our history we will be sharing our knowledge and resources with the outside world. Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows. We cannot. We must not. We will work to be an example of how we as brothers and sisters on this Earth should treat each other. Now, more than ever... the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth. More connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis, the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one, single tribe." He finished.

Ana and Shuri nodded, smiling at the King. They were witnessing history being made.

"With all due respect, King T'Challa... what can a nation of farmers have to offer the rest of the world?" A man questioned, causing a fluctuation of murmurs to spread throughout the room.

 what can a nation of farmers have to offer the rest of the world?" A man questioned, causing a fluctuation of murmurs to spread throughout the room

T'Challa glanced around, a small smile making it's way onto his face. He let out a slight chuckle as the flashes of cameras began picking up.

Ana shook her head side to side when her eyes fluttered. She lifted a hand to her suddenly warm head, and frowned deeply, feeling another wave of Amora's hex. She got to her feet as T'Challa began responding to a few questions, unable to acknowledge Shuri's questioning, and stumbled out of the auditorium, shutting the doors behind her. She fell against them, becoming flustered all of a sudden. She reached up to loosen the neckline of her shirt, chest heaving for breath.

Ana's vision clouded with green as another rapid sequence of memories flashed through her mind. She groaned when her head began to throb, feeling as it her brain was going to explode, and clutched her skull, walking towards the bathroom opposite the hallway. Once inside, she used the walls for support when her legs felt like jelly. She gripped onto a sink, and tried to look into the mirror. The green smoke over her eyes made it impossible to look at her reflection. She winced when a sharp pain almost made her head lurch backwards.