7

"Don't ignore me Lynnie!" Stella whined as we walked to my locker.

I was giving her the well deserved silent treatment. She should have seen it coming though. After all, she dragged me to a party and ditched me. If she never forced me to go, then I wouldn't have had to wake up in that idiot's bed with the little dignity I thought I still had being torn to shreds.

Now his father looks at me like I belong in a brothel, like I'm the one ruining the idiot.

How can someone possibly ruin an already ignorant imbecile?

I opened my locker, stuffing anything not related to calculus inside.

"Oh c'mon, Lynnie!" Stella whined beside me as I quickened my pace.

Okay so maybe I'm being harsh, and slightly childish, but I don't care. She deserves this. And maybe next time she'll think twice before dragging me to a party. It's not completely her fault though, I knew she would go wild and leave me as soon as we step foot inside the party, this wasn't the first time, but the scenario from last night had never happened before which was making me super pissed.

The rest of the day passed with Stella constantly whining. At one point, she even threatened to kill me with a plastic fork.

The bell rang for lunch, so I headed to our usual table. I munched my favourite tuna sandwich as I looked at her curiously. I was well aware of the glare she sent me as she stabbed her chicken salad.

"Alright, I forgive you." I sighed. Her glare instantly vanished, a grin lighting up her face. She pulled her chair closer and leaned in, signalling for me to do the same.

"Thank you! Tell me everything." She whispered excitedly. I knew it. I shouldn't have forgiven her so easily.

"There's nothing to know about."

"Well the blush on your face says otherwise." My cheeks redden as I recall what happened yesterday.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask, ignoring his 'amazing' remark on me looking good in red. I was well aware of the fact that my t-shirt wasn't red.

"In the laundry." He says casually, as if none of this is a big deal.

"How am I supposed to get home?!"

"Calm down, it's not like you're naked or anything." He shrugs as he leans against the wall. I knew I'd be in big trouble if I came home with a boy's t-shirt.

"Well do you have anything remotely feminine that I can borrow? I promise I'll return it tomorrow."

"I'm no undercover agent who dresses up like a girl, nerd." I groaned, standing up from the bed as I looked for my heels and phone. I thought about calling Stella to pick me up from Dante's house, but that plan flew out the window when I realized she'd be passed out in bed with an awful hangover ready to greet her when she wakes up.

A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled my hair in frustration.

Why? Why did I have to be an idiot and agree to go to that stupid party?

"Hey don't sweat it, nerd." He threw something at my face.

Idiot.