"Your a bitch." I shake my head. "Anyway I got to go babe love you." I peck him on the lips then run out of the house.

Shane's POV

Since Samantha's gone I can start planning. I know its super early but i'm going to propose to Samantha. I pick up my phone then call Joey.

"Hey Shane whats up?" His cheery voice rings through the phone.

"You know where i've been with Samantha for about 8 months right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I want to propose."

"Shane! 8 months!"

"We've been friends for years though."

"You should ask your mom."

"You make a point there, call ya back."

I hang up then dial my moms number.

"Hey Shane!"

"Hey mom! Listen I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I should propose to Samantha?" She's silent for a while.

"I mean it's only been 8 months, even though you've been friends for 8 years, how do you know that you will stay together?"

"I don't know, were just a good team. I mean like all she talks about it kids and how she wants them and I kinda feel bad for her you know?"

"Honey if she's pressuring you then don't do it."

"Oh no mom! She's not pressuring me at all! She's an amazing girlfriend, she gets me stuff and is all romantic and all that stuff, she just really wants a kid."

"Well Shane if you would like to marry her then it's your choice. I'm not holding you back on anything I think you guys are adorable together, I just thought it would sound weird if someone came up and asked and you were like "we've only been together for 8 months.""

"I know, thanks for the advise mom, I'll think about it over night and if I decide yes then I will go get the ring while she's at practice."

"Okay. Good luck and I love you."

"Love you too mom." I hang up then throw my phone on the couch then lay down beside it. I pick up Hazel then lay her on my chest. She sniffs around and licks my face. "I don't know what to do. Why am I talking to a dog?" I chuckle at myself.

Sams POV

I walk out of the pratice building then walk to the car, until I see someone familiar waving at me. Her blonde curls bounce as she runs across the road over to me. It's Lisa.

"Hey Sam!"

"Hey whats up?"

"Nothing, I was just taking a walk. So how have things been?"

"Pretty good actually."

"Do you wanna go shopping for a little? I have the time and we need to catch up."

"Sure!"

We walk to H&M and start walking around looking at all the clothes.

"So how are you and Shane?" 

"I don't know, I mean we're fantastic, but I kinda wanna move forward with him you know? Like he doesn't want to have a kid until he's married so that kinda makes it limited. I know we've only been together for 8 months but i'm just kinda bored."

"Your just realizing? Thats why I kinda broke the deal. He was just waited to long."

"I don't know what to do, god I love him but it's just a pain in the ass, I don't know what to do."

"Talk to him about it. Thats what I should have did. Even when we we're dating we just kinda did our own thing. We didn't spend a lot of time together."

"Do you miss him?"

"Kinda, but i've moved on. I mean he has you now. Me and him still talk sometimes, just asking how we are. I'm not attracted to him anymore if thats what you mean."

"I feel bad. I mean I remember when you broke up he called me at 9 in the morning and cried about it. He really loved you but i guess he moved on. When I moved here he was happy, just the occasional breakdown. I think theres stuff that hes not telling me."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I mean he acts crazy like usual. He was talking about his poop, but sometimes he seems out of it. Like he gets pissed off easily."

"It's probably a phase. He didn't act like that when I was with him."

"I don't know, i'll just talk to him."

We both check out our clothes then part ways. I walk in the house later then I usually do because Lisa and all that.. Shane is asleep on the couch with Hazel laying on him. I laugh then pick up Hazel then she runs off with her brother. I set my stuff in my room then change into more comfortable stuff then run back into the living room.

"Babe." I shake him awake.

"Hey babe how was practice?"

"Pretty good. You fell asleep with Hazel on your chest."

"When did you get here?"

"Just now, i'm kinda late because I ran into Lisa and we went shopping and caught up for a little."

"Cool. I'm going to cook some food want any?"

"Sure. I don't care what. Babe can we talk while your cooking?"

"Yeah what is it?" I follow him into the kitchen.

"So I went out with Lisa and we talked about you. Mostly about us. God I don't know how to say this."

"What is it?" He asks with his eyes full of concern.

"Shane, i'm bored. Like we're not doing anything. Just the same thing everyday."

"What do you mean?" He asks. I shrug.

"Our relationship isn't going anywhere."

"We literally just moved in together."

"I know! I'm talking about all we do is snuggle and kiss! Nothing different!"

"What do you want me to do! I can't do anything about it right now!"

"I know and I respect that! We've been together for 8 months Shane and nothing is happening!"

"Well, i'm sorry." Is all he says. I shake my head then go to our room and close the door and get my laptop out. I hear a knock on the door about 10 minutes later. "Do you still want food?" He walks in with a bowl Mac & Cheese in his hands. My favorite. I smile then nod, taking the bowl from his hands.

"Thanks. That was sweet."

"Well, I don't want you to be mad at me so I made food."

"I'm not mad at you. I could never stay mad at you." I say. He sits on the bed beside me and pecks me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry that I never do anything."

"Don't apoligize. Take your time. Don't rush. I was just...I don't know."

"It's okay babe. Just eat. I'm going to make myself some food." He stands up and I take his hand before he leaves.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: Aww! I thought it was cute that Shane would come in the bedroom with Sams food and act all innocent. IDK i'm stupid xD