Chapter One - 1888

1888
Sherlock's POV
"You are privileged to have me look at the body." I speak turning the victim's head to look at all wounds.

"You sir are arrogant, we are not so happy." Frowns the policeman above me.

"Sir according to my notes this murder is just like the other women. But I cannot find any connection between these victims." Speaks up my accomplice, Henry.

"The man is right no one understands what you are looking for." Says the policeman again attempting to get me to leave.

"Well, sir, I am looking for anything, we must not let him beat us." I say standing from my crouched position.

"Trust, no one wants there to be more victims like me but Jack The Ripper has beat us at this game." Henry says looking down.

"I believed you to be better then this." I reply walking out of the crime scene and onto the London streets.

"I made quite some advancements. I believe you would not have made those connections without me." Henry argues following my footsteps.

"While your notes did prove helpful, I can do what I did by myself."

"Do not pretend you are not grateful for me as a friend."

"I do not consider anyone a friend I'm not fit to hold relationships."

"You say that but here I am Sherlock."

"Do not try to grip to something that is not there."

"You try to distance yourself, I have tried this many times often to no avail."

"We are not the same you and I."

"Look what he has done, you are not yourself because of the case."

"No, I am not myself without a case. See you seem to not know me at all."

"Well Sherlock it sees as though that is true, you will have no problem with the fact that I'm moving then I'm sure."

"No that has nothing to do with me you are welcome to leave at your own leisure."

"Well I certainly was thankful to meet a guy like you. There is undoubtedly no one else as unbelievable as you."

AN: I hope this isn't too corny I just tried to make it sound old fashioned. Just read it in an old English accent 😂Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Love you all <3