Y/N:" Be careful with my necklace momo."

Nashi:" Huh....looks like the little guy doesn't like Chiyo bearhugs hmm?"

Y/N:" Yeah, seems like it."

Nashi:" hey, isn't that a girls necklace you're wearing?"

Y/N:" Yeah, it is." I said with a laugh before I continued." It used to belong to my mother. Apparently, she wanted to give this to me, before I was born but she never got the chance." I soon let out a depressing sigh, after I said that.

Nashi:" Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

Y/N:" Don't be, but thanks."

Nashi:" Yeah, to think your mother wanted a girl but instead got you."

Y/N:" Hey! What that suppose to mean!?"

Nashi:" I mean if you think about it for a second. She wanted to give you her necklace, so clearly she was expecting a girl."

Y/N:" Well, you know what, I think I'll just go see what bothering Katara, and find out what Aang did to make her so mad at him. Thanks again for helping me out with the flowers and uh, ..harming my emotion." Just as I was about to walk away, upset towards Katara. Nashi quickly stopped me.

Nashi:" okay wait!  Look, I'm really sorry about what I just say. That was really mean of me to say, and I wasn't really thinking when I said that."

Y/N:" Well, you should've. After all, I never got a chance to meet her." I said to her still feeling a little hurt about what she said earlier. As I look at her, I see that Nashi looked like she was regretting, what she just said to me earlier.

Nashi: "I know that, and again I'm sorry."
I started to look away from her as I was unsure of what else to say.

" I never got the chance to meet my mother either," Nashi confessed to me in a whisper.

"oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

Nashi:" The beauty of childbirth, right?"

Y/N:" you don't blame yourself, do you?"

Nashi:" I used to, but thanks to Suki and the girls, not anymore. They're pretty much the only family I got."

Y/N:" Oh, that good to hear, I guess."

Nashi: "I'm really sorry about what I said Y/N."

Y/N:" it's fine, really." It soon became quiet and a little awkward after that. "I should be going now, uh bye Nashi." As soon as I was about to leave again. Nashi quickly said something

Nashi:" hey um Y/N?"

Y/N:" yeah Nashi?"

Nashi:" If uh you want to, after your talk with katara. I was wondering if you could help me practice on my swordplay, later?"

Y/N:" uhh, sure. I don't mind."

Nashi:" Oh that great, just come by when you.. oh right, before I forget you can't wear what you have on right now."