CHAPTER 2: The Board

Now that Amber was fully awake, she was questioning the "Queen".

"Why are we locked up on these boards?"

"We are going to make you join us by strapping you to The Board and ejecting your powers."

With a sly look on the Queens face, she snaps her fingers and these people with gas masks came up to them with wires gripped in their massive hands. Quickly and silently the odd people stuck wires into the girls open wounds, and placed weird suction cups that were connected to more wires.

The Queen then walked over to a strange control panel and said "get ready"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The Queen pulls a lever and a whirring noise began, slowly the noise got louder. Then when it got to its loudest note, an excruciating pain shot through Amber and Una. Their screams, cries, and moans echoed throughout the room. It felt like white hot knives stabbing your heart. Then it just stopped, Una and Amber's breathing became slow and hard. There was no pain left but there was an after-heating effect.

"What the banshee was that?" Amber gasps

"Oh so you enjoyed that? That was only Phase One, time for Phase Two." Sneered the Queen.

The Queen turns back around ignoring the girls begging for mercy and pushes a button, then the dreading noise began and the pain was back. But it was different, it didn't feel like hot knives.

It was worse.

It felt like every bone, organ, and muscle was being sucked out of you. Like before, the screams and cries filled the room. When the girls thought it would never end it stopped,

"Wonderful! Let's try that one more time!" Sang the Queen.

"How about no?" Una stated with a glare.

The Queen rolled her eyes and turned around and with a smile on her face, she jabbed a key inside a lock and turned it, and the all too familiar noise began once more for the last time. This round of pain was the worst yet, it felt like a thousand lightning bolts touching you all at once. There so much pain that the girls couldn't scream, cry, or moan. Then the entire machine just clicked off and the girls passed out.