13

Please read the A/N at the end of this chapter💕

1 year and a half

"Jae please!" Wyatt begged. They were at a local animal shelter, looking for a dog. Wyatt was begging for a big mutt, saying he had always wanted a big dog.

Jaeden however, had already spoken to a husky breeder a few hours away and they had settled a price for the husky Jaeden picked out for his boyfriend.

The puppies were almost ready to go home, a week or two more and Jaeden would be able to go pick the little rascal up.

Wyatt of course, didn't know that since Jaeden had planned on it being a surprise. "Babe. We can come back another day, it just doesn't feel right at the moment" Jaeden tried, grabbing Wyatt's hand.

Wyatt sighed sadly as they walked to the car. He had never had a dog, except for the small chihuahua that yapped all day when he was very young. He wanted a dog that got really big.

Jaeden kissed Wyatt's hand lovingly, backing out of the parking lot. Wyatt rested his head on the window, looking out and feeling sad.

~ 2 weeks later ~

Jaeden took the day off of work so he had enough time to get the dog and bring it back, plus having the time to get stuff for the dog with Wyatt.

The drive was almost 3 hours of Jaeden being immensely bored. He arrived and got out of the car, shaking hands with the man who was breeding the dogs.

The man, John, showed Jaeden all of the huskys and husky puppies, talking to Jaeden about how he handled having so many and such. Eventually Jaeden picked up the pup he decided Wyatt would love. It was lazy but also playful, a crazy mix.

(It looked like this: btw this is my husky, even though he is way bigger now)

He payed the man the expensive money and said his goodbyes, excited but also nervous

He first took the puppy to the vet, getting his shots that were due and also getting a quick checkup. Then they were on their way home.

Once he got home he waited for Wyatt to get home from work.

Soon, he was and Jaeden hid the dog in the bathroom, knowing that Wyatt normally had to pee when he got in.

Luck was on his side, because Wyatt came in the door, kissing Jaeden and then quickly running to the bathroom.

A few seconds went by of Wyatt being in the bathroom before Jaeden heard squealing. He walked in to see Wyatt laying on the floor, Holding a puppy while crying.

"Did you do this?!" Wyatt asked, absolutely ecstatic. Jaeden opened his mouth to be sarcastic but just closed it and nodded. Wyatt jumped up and wrapped Jaeden in the biggest hug.

-later on-

The couple were in petco, trying to find a bed and toys and such for their new member of the family.

They had settled on the name Koda (also the name of my husky) and had gotten a tag to go on his collar that said so.

After hours of going from pet stores and not being able to choose between things, they had spent a lot of money and were tired.

They took Koda home and fell fast asleep in the bed (Koda along with them)

Wyatt was very happy and couldn't ask for a better puppy or boyfriend.

(Im very sorry for not updating in a few days. I've had no motivation and just have been really down. Im feeling a tad bit better though. 2 more chapters left...)

ALSO! Please read!
I'm unpublishing all of my stories besides "roommates" and this one. Just so I can feel more organized and then when I feel like I want to continue writing it I will publish it once again and yeah:) I'll also probably change the covers of my books once I get done with my Reddie one💖 ilygsm