04

Jaeden woke up, entangled in the one he loved most. He kissed Wyatt softly on the lips, making Wyatt stir. They both sat up.

"I thought your anxiety went away? Or at least for the most part?" Wyatt questioned.

"It started up again. 2 years ago" Jaeden shrugged. "What did you mean last night?" Wyatt asked, changing the subject.

Jaeden stood up, sitting on his knees right in front of Wyatt. He looked into his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Wyatt jess Oleff. The last two years have been absolutely horrible. I never realized how much I loved you. Sure I knew I loved you. I just never realized how absolutely shitty I would feel and my life would be without you. You make me feel so many emotions all at once. You've never ever treated me wrong and that's all I've done.

"I know this is weird. All of it. Two years of almost never speaking. Then here I am confessing my love I've always had for you. I hope you know I thought about it, texting or calling. I genuinely thought it would mess your life up. I came to your graduation too, by the way. I skipped 2 classes to see it. I couldn't bear to be not be there. Even if you you couldn't see me I wanted to see you.

"Everything about you is perfect. I know you're insecure but honestly, you're perfect. And it's so annoying. You always let me think I'm right about things and you try your hardest to stop us from fighting. You're somehow always there for me. Even when I don't ask for it. I saw you at my graduation by the way. I watched you leave after they called my name. Do you know how motherfucking happy that made me. I don't know how I could be so fucking stupid as to not go up to you. I should've ran off that fucking stage.

"But anyways. Back to you being perfect. Your curl! Oh my Jesus those curls could make me unravel by just looking at them! You're such a genuine person and you never lie. It's like you're god or something. You always made me feel so loved and special. Even when Sadie was around at camp. Which was FOREVER ago. You didn't hang out with her because you knew how I felt. Even when you're mad at me you still take complete care of me. It's so freaking annoying, the bad qualities you have, which ARENT MANY, are still perfect and you're just so goddamn gorgeous"

Tears were spewing down both of their faces by now, Wyatt's hand was on jaedens cheek.

"Wyatt, I'm completely, utterly, wholly in love with you and I always have been. Us breaking up is the worse thing that has ever happened in my entire life. Dating you was the one decision I have never had second thoughts about or regretted. You've always been the one person I'll never ever ever want to leave my life. So please. Wyatt, please come back. We don't have to date if you don't want to, though I'd like that so much. A-and if you do, we can take things slow. We can make things right again, please"

Jaeden finished, wiping Wyatt's tears. "Yes! Fuck yes!" Wyatt screams, launching himself into Jaeden, kissing anywhere he could reach.

So they were together again. Though they werent together- together again, YET, they were back in each others life.

Permanently this time.

"I love you so fucking much" Jaeden cried into jaedens neck. "I love you too" Wyatt cried back.

All was well in jyatt land

Lol yw. Happiness bitches.

Btw the chapters in this book won't be as long. Because if they were then the book would barely have ANY chapters. But booya I just pre wrote 3 1/2 chapters, I'm hapPY