07

8 months
8 months means it's been 8 months since they were at McDonald's and stuFF (and then the next chapter will say 9 and so on)

Wyatt had been at work all day, coming in the door exhausted.

Jaeden had made dinner. Wyatt had known he was learning off line and the stuff he had made so far had been delicious.

Tonight, however, Jaeden had purposely made it horrible. Wyatt was very confused, Jaeden had made spaghetti many times before, he didn't understand why it didn't work this time.

Jaeden suggested they go out to eat, complaining he felt bad about the dinner and didn't want to mess up again. That wasn't true of course though, he just needed to get him where he wanted him.

Wyatt said yes of course, even though he was terribly tired and had very little energy, if Jaeden wanted it, Jaeden got it.

Wyatt wrapped his arm around jaeden and they walked out of the apartment building and got in Wyatt's car.

And so Jaeden set his plan into action. "Oh babe. There's a new restaurant over on 31" he brought up. "What is it?" Wyatt questioned. "I don't know what it's called but I heard they have pretty good burgers" Wyatt just nodded and placed a hand on jaedens thigh while driving.

Jaeden showed him where it was and they pulled in, Wyatt hesitant Because no one else was there. Jaeden smiled at him assuringly and they walked in. It was dimly lit and only one table with two chairs was in the whole place. Wyatt looked at Jaeden, brows furrowed

"I called them and booked the whole place as an apology" Jaeden lied through his teeth. Wyatt just shrugged and sat down.

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back" he said, kissing Wyatt on he forehead.

Jaeden snuck to the back, making sure the limo he had ordered was there.

It was, so he slipped the blindfold out of his pocket and glided back into the main room. He stopped and admired Wyatt for a second. He was looking at the menu, not doing anything special, but he looked absolutely magnificent to Jaeden.

He stopped admiring and walked over to Wyatt, slipping the blindfold over his eyes. "Just trust me" he whispered in his ears. He nodded and Jaeden grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the back door. Wyatt tripped and stumbled all the way until he was sat in the limo seat. (It's one of those party limo things so it's quite big lmao)

Jaeden sat next to Wyatt, placing his hand on the inside of Wyatt's thigh and rubbing it. His breath hitched and he grabbed onto jaedens knee.

Jaeden giggled and placed a sloppy peck on Wyatt's neck. This of course, reminded them both of their first times and they started thinking about it.

Flashback: !¡ Mature content ¡! (Lmao I've never written smut before so this'll be fun. Also, it's not important to the story so if you don't give a shit, skip it, it won't hurt my feelings:) )

It was jaedens seventeenth birthday, they had a small get together with some of jaedens family and newfound school friends over but everyone was almost gone.

It was night time, jaedens parents had already celebrated with him and were going to go out and pick up some stuff they would be taking with them to their trip to Alaska that they were taking with jaedens aunt and uncle.

They said they'd be back late if they came back at all, but that they'd probably just stay with his aunt and uncle for the night. They wished him happy birthday again and set out.

It was only 7 or so and they had already cleaned most of the mess up. Naturally, Wyatt had taken a shower and changed and was laying on jaedens bed.