02

(Let me explain something real quick, Jaeden was 15 when him and Wyatt started dating. They dated through out high school, which you graduate at 18. So that's 3 years of them dating. They dated the the first year of college. So that's four. Then it would've been two more years. So 6 years. Just Incase anyone wanted to know)

Jaeden had graduate a week or two earlier. He was now at a store at 2 am. Tonight was the anniversary of him and Wyatt. What could've been 6 years of them dating. The last Monday had marked 2 years of them broken up. Neither one of them noticed though.

He was feeling everything. He brought out his phone to text Wyatt, but his phone was dead. He slammed his hand on the floor. Memories of him breaking his hand in summer camp came flooding back. He cried harder.

He wished they could've been together forever. He hated himself for the other people he got with. Who he never stayed with for over a month before breaking up with them.

He just couldn't get over Wyatt. He pushed himself up, deciding to go to the open 24/7 McDonald's to get himself a hot chocolate or something to calm him down. He pushed his panic attack to his toes, stepping out into the cool air.

He moved his bangs out of the way of his cloudy eyes, walking slowly to the McDonald's close by. The same hairstyle he'd always had, flowing with the wind.

The cool air dried his wet cheeks, making him calm down slightly. He got to the McDonald's fairly quickly. Walking in, hearing the bell ringing in his ears. The McDonalds was warmer. Inviting. He liked it in here.

He walked up the cash register, waiting for someone to come take his order. "Hey kid, dry it up, we got a customer" some old guy in the back yelled at someone else back there. He looked down at his hands, planning how he was going to order, anxiety kicking in.

He felt bad for whoever was getting yelled at, you can't control your feelings. He looked up, ready for a teenaged girl to come out crying over her boyfriend. Which was basically what he was doing, he thought, laughing in his head at himself. A small smile tingling on his lips

Though, the smile quickly diminished when the tear strained face of Wyatt oleff walked out, straightening his clothes. He walked up to the cash register, not even noticing who was in front of him until after he said "welcome to McDonald's may I take your order"

He got confused when he didn't hear anything, sighing, he looked up. Making eye contact with the person who literally had him crying on the floor of his boss' office. Jaedens Mouth was agape, new tears forming.

Wyatt looked down, Not ready to be met with someone who had hurt him so bad.

"One Wyatt please" Jaeden whispered so low he himself almost couldn't hear. "Are you okay?" Wyatt asked, ignoring the broken butterfly starting to try to flap its wing in his stomach again.

"Never without you" he admitted, his voice shaky and his lip quivering. If Jaeden was being honest, he never got over Wyatt. He never felt right without him. Wyatt was not only his boyfriend but he was his best friend. He never wanted to lose Wyatt as a boyfriend, let alone a best friend.

"You never reached out" Wyatt mumbled, holding the tears back. If Wyatt had ever once even pretend he had gotten over Jaeden, he didn't recall. They were all each other thought about, too scared to text or call. Scared the other wouldn't want it.