05

The couple tried everything they could to get along.

Everything. Nothing would work.

- 6 month earlier - (its been 6 months since the last chapter basically)

"Jae?" Wyatt questioned, just coming in from work. "In here!" Jaeden yelled from the bathroom. Wyatt walked in the bedroom, dropping a newspaper on the bed. Then, walking to the connected bathroom, wrapping his arms around his lover.

The two still weren't dating. They were, like they said, taking it slow. They still acted like a couple pretty much though, just keeping the kisses and cuddles to a minimum (it totally wasn't kept to a minimum.)

Jaeden was brushing his teeth, getting ready for bed. "Hey" Jaeden said sweetly, spitting out toothpaste. "Hey" Wyatt smiled back, kissing jaedens shoulder.

They exchanged another sweet smile before Jaeden finished brushing his teeth. He sloppily put his toothbrush and toothpaste back, kissing Wyatt on the cheek before walking back into the bedroom.

Wyatt brushed his teeth quickly, going back into the bathroom as well. "I found a newspaper with a bunch of jobs that need workers at the bottom" Wyatt said, changing from his work clothes into some bed pants. He slipped into the bed, putting his arm around Jaeden.

Jaeden picked it up, scanning the bottom page for somewhere interesting. He had had a job as a stocker at a mall near by, but they had to let him go due to the fact that he was the last hired and they had to let go of some people. "Did you remember to take your meds?" Jaeden asked, looking over at Wyatt.

Wyatt shook his head. He didn't think he needed them anymore. "Wy, you have to!" Jaeden responded, slapping him lightly on the arm. "I don't need them. I'm not depressed!" Wyatt defended.

"You were prescribed them. Which means you need them" Jaeden pushed back, looking at the covers. "Jaeden look at me"  Wyatt ordered. Jaeden looked up at him, puppy dog eyes and all. "I don't need them. I'm not depressed, I'm happier than I've been in a long time" Wyatt assured him, kissing his nose.

Jaeden smiled, but still got up and got Wyatt's antidepressants. He handed them to him and the glass of water he had grabbed. Wyatt rolled his eyes but still took the medicine. "I'm sorry, but until your doctor says your off of them. You're taking them"

Wyatt nodded, putting the glass of water on his bedside table. He turned back around to Jaeden, kissing him lightly on the head, pulling him in. "See any good jobs?" Wyatt muttered.

"No. I just need sleep." Jaeden sighs, throwing the newspaper and crawling on top of Wyatt.

Wyatt rubbed his back. "Guess who invited us to their house?" Jaeden piped up, eyes still closed. "Who?" Wyatt asked, confusion laced in this voice.

"Sadie. She wants to have a losers reunion" Jaeden replies as they both feel nostalgia creep into their veins. They didn't need to say a word, they both knew they'd go. They let the memories of camp flash by. Jaeden traced the scar Wyatt (just like all of the other losers) had on his hand.

He wondered how they were all doing. He carried those memories everywhere, never really putting them down. Like a leach, they latched themselves onto Jaeden, making him feel all of these crazy feelings.

They sat in silence. Letting the feelings take over, wanting nothing more than to just be with their old friends.

(Small chap. Expect a double update. Also I've been p busy, not just being lazy the last couple of days. Feels horrible. So have a cute chap.

I'm estimating their to be around 14-15 chapters in this book. Though some won't be very long. Love you guys tho ❣️