"Hello there Miss Ana. How are you?" Niall asked my sister.

She was beaming. She loved being acknowledged.

"Great and you?" Ana asked him.

"Better now that I'm with you guys." he answered.

She smiled. He smiled. I laughed. He laughed. We all laughed. The exchange between them was just so cute. Maybe my kid sister still had some little kid qualities.

"You want coffee?" I asked Niall.

"Please, and thank you for the breakfast." he said.

"Irish creme in it? That's how I take mine. And did you miss breakfast or something?" I asked him pouring a couple of cup.

"Yes please, and no, I had a few waffles this morning, but I was still hungry… so I decided to ask you." he said with a smile.

That smile, that adorable, crooked, cheeky smile. It never failed to put me in a good mood.

I brought the coffee cups over and sat down next to him on the barstools at our breakfast counter.

"Thank you." he said to me.

Ana was on the other side of me and she kept nudging me. I was going to kill her. We ate our bagels while watching the morning news. Then Ana suddenly stood up.

She looked at her phone. "Will is outside waiting for me." she announced.

She ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She looked so nervous and worried. Niall glanced at me. He wasn't quite sure of what was happening.

"I'll see you after school alright?" she not so much asked but demanded.

"Hey Ana, before you leave, just calm down. If he likes you, it's for you. Be yourself. You're beautiful. Remember that." Niall said with a smile.

She ran up to him and have him a hug. Wow, Ana barely knew this kid and she hugged him.

"Thank you Niall." she said and left.

"But nobody is as beautiful as you Care. You've helped her through so much. She loves you, I can tell. Looks up to you. Doing all the little things for her? That's what makes you beautiful Care." he said. His eyes shining.

Boy. Could Ana pick them. She was right. I did like him. A lot.

Wow." I said to him while blushing.

He looked at me puzzled.

"What?" he asked.

"The advice you gave her, if I had said that she never would have listened to me. But thank you for that. She was a wreck there. And you helped her more than anyone. Not just me. You didn't have to add that last part."

"Hey, if I had any younger siblings that's how I would talk to them. I would want to protect them. But looks like the only person I need to protect is you now. And I wanted to add that." he said and gave me a wink.

I blushed and smiled. We were finishing up, I downed my coffee, and we started off.

"Wait a second, I have a car now." I said mostly to myself.

"Is it that black Audi like Harry's I saw in your driveway? I didn't know whose it was." Niall said to me.

"Yes. A gift from my Pop. It's for not seeing him in who knows how long." I answered him. "Want to ride there instead? I only got it yesterday so I keep forgetting its mine."

"Sounds good to me." he answered.

We climbed into the car. It was still so strange. My own car.