Just hurry up and get over here.

Alright, fine.

Do you want cream cheese?

Thank you!

What a man. Always eating he was. Well, I better go get those bagels.

"Who are you texting?" Ana asked curiously.

"Zayn, he's not walking this morning." I answered.

"I'm starting to like Zayn. Who are you gonna go with?"

"Well, I think Niall is stopping by…"

"Oh my god! This is great. Does he love you yet?"

"Just go downstairs and get breakfast. When's Will getting here?" I asked completely avoiding the question.

"Soon I think." she answered me.

She pulled out her little Nokia and texted him.

"Then go and eat. Niall's coming over for breakfast I guess, so don't make a fool of me." I said to her.

Ana smiled at me as a response.

She started downstairs. I went to my room an grabbed my bags and my navy peacoat. Then went down to get the bagels going.

It was a cooler morning. The days were starting to get crisp with autumn chill. I loved fall and winter in England. It was always so beautiful. The snow sparkling on the ground, the fireplace pouring out heat. It was just so cozy. I loved it.

The bagels popped out of the toaster, I had to make another for Ana though. She was pouring juice when I heard a knock at the door. And the dogs barking from the mud room.

Butterflies. So many butterflies right now.

My Mum was reading in the front room when I went to answer the door.

"Who's over so early? Isn't it 6:45? That's early. Right?" she asked.

"It's my friend Niall, I invited him for breakfast." I answered.

"Alright." she said back to me.

I went to open the front door. There was Niall, with his glittering blue eyes, crooked smile, and that beautiful wool coat of his. His cheeks red from the cold air.

"Good morning Caroline." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I could feel the butterflies all throughout my body. My cheeks flushed bright red. I returned this gesture of his with a hug.

"Morning Niall." I said.

I think my cheeks had cooled down a little. And I invited the lad in.

We passed through the living room to get to the kitchen and I remembered my mom was there.

"Hey Mum, this is Niall Horan." I said to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Holden." Niall said in his amazing accent and shook my Mum's hand.

"Lovely to meet you as well Niall. Very nice accent. Irish?" she asked him.

"Correct." he answered.

"Oh wait a second, you're the new kid this year! You've told me about him Caroline. Oh it is really a pleasure now. I knew the name sounded familiar." my Mum said. "Very nice to formally meet you Niall. I'm Katherine Holden. My husband Edward is over in America. He would've loved to meet you."

He smiled at both of us. Wow. He truly was adorable.

"Let's go to the kitchen." I offered.

He nodded. It was becoming a very nice morning.