I blushed. No, they're not.

He looked at me, "Are you ok with me doing this?"

I nodded. Of course I was.

He then started to suck my nipples. One at a time, giving each breast his attention.

It was undeniable sexy and I was so turned on.

"I want to be inside you so bad." He whispered huskily in my ear. The thought of his dick buried inside me made me tremble in excitement.

"Then why don't you?" I whispered back.

He smirked. "Say less."

In quick speed, he pushed away my panties and rubbed my aching clit. A moan escaped my lips as he crushed his lips against mine.

There was nothing gentle about this one. I could feel the need in his actions. It was such a huge turn on. There was no way I would stop him now.

He groaned as he slipped a finger in my wet pussy. I gasped at the sudden action. My body ached for this.

I gripped his hair tightly and he groaned heavily against me. "You're so tight." He grunted.

His skilled finger moved like a power drill inside and I couldn't have felt more better.

A warm feeling filled the bottom of my stomach and I knew I was near my orgasm.

"Wes... I'm..... Oh God Wes." I moaned in his ear.

"I know." He answered huskily in my neck.

He went for the soft spot, licking and biting, just driving me absolutely crazy. This was the most fun I've had with fore play in my life.

I moaned and tugged at his black curls. I was so close. My moans could be heard from a mile away as I called out his name.

Suddenly my stomach tightened and an intense orgasm tore through my body. "Wes!" I screamed. The pleasure was so good, I couldn't bear it. He continue to pump his finger into me until I came down from the high.

My body was racked with pleasure. My legs wouldn't stop shaking.

I was breathing heavily as Wes looked down at me proudly. It was embarrassing.

I came all over his fingers. He held it up to show me. I looked away, embarrassed by the dripping cum on his hand.

He smiled, "You don't know how fucking beautiful you look right now, Lyla." He whispered sexily.

I blushed.

His hands reached for my heaving chest and he squeezed my left breast. I smiled at him. He grinned at me.

That was hands down the best orgasm I had in years. I couldn't believe it.

My body tingled as I looked at him with admiration.

He stared at me, "You're perfect to me. Don't forget that." He said seriously.

He leaned in and caught my lips again. We moved in sync as our tongues fought. My vagina was tingling again.

His hands roamed my body and it sent a chill up my spine and I couldn't have felt more content.

Then suddenly, a loud knocking at my door pulled us back into reality.

I pushed off Wes and sat up quickly. I shot up and grabbed my shirt. "Shit. It's Gen."

"Who's Gen?" Wes asked carelessly.

"My best friend. She told me she was gonna be coming over but...ugrh!" I answered, pulling the shirt over my head.

I finally got it on when Wes pulled me to his chest.

I looked up at him. I bet he's loving the fact that I'm short.

"Do you feel beautiful now?" He asked seriously. I didn't know how to answer.

I mean, what we just did was a wonderful eye opener but I might need years of this kind of therapy.

I smiled at him, I nodded, "Yes. But I wouldn't mind a next consultation."

He grinned, "Whenever you need me, beautiful."

He then pulled my lips in a kiss that was so passionate and sweet, I just wanted to stay here forever but Gen continued knocking.

I pulled away and he groaned, "Can't you just tell her to come back another time." he complained.

I laughed, "No. This is Gen we're talking about. She would never leave."

We walked out my door and into the living room. Wes pulled up his boots and grabbed his bag.

He walked to the door. I stopped him and stood on my tip toes, trying to reach his hair. He leaned in a bit to give me access.

I fixed his hair and kissed him sightly.

He grinned like a little kid. He was seriously cute with his tiny freckles.

I reached for the door slowly, "I'll see you around then." I whispered.

He gave me a smile, "Yeah. I'll be counting the minutes till then."

He smirked and gave me one more kiss. This one was desperate and strained. I looked into his eyes. I would miss him.

Did I just say I'll miss him? Oh no.

He places his hand over mine on the door nob and pulled at it.

It opened completely and we saw an angry Gen.

"What the hell?! Girl, I've been out here forever! And now you...... Who is this?" She screamed at us.

I couldn't help but laugh. Wes held in his laugh.

"Good morning, Gen. Ly told me a lot about you but you're even more beautiful in person." He greeted.

I had to laugh at her reaction. She gaped her mouth in shock, totally checking out my rebound. Not that it bothered me.

She quickly closed her mouth a blush creeped up her white cheeks. She laughed.

Wes touched her hand, "It was nice meeting you." He turned to me, "I hope we'll meet again."

He had said it to Gen but he looked at me and I knew it was meant for me. The thought sent chills up my spine.

He wanted to see me again and it made me unnecessarily happy.

I gave him a smile as if to say yes. A huge grin spread across his adorable face.

He gave us both a last look and smile then got on his bike.

I pulled Gen in after we watched him drive off.

"Lyla, I think I'm in love." She finally stated after a couple of minutes of silence.

We sat on the couch and looked at each other. "Who was that?" She asked suddenly.

I smiled, "That's Wes, the delivery guy from Pizza Hut." I told her simply.

"What is he doing here, I don't see any pizzas?"

I turned to her, "Girl, there is so much I have to tell you." She grinned and listened to every detail I had to give.

Chubbyalejandra 💖