Chapter 24

KAYLEE POV
Yesterday, Logan and I went on a date. Today, Logan and I were going to go have breakfast with Pam, Greg, Jake, and Erika. I got changed and did my makeup
MAKEUP

 I got changed and did my makeupMAKEUP

OUTFIT

You can get your merch at Loganpaul

You can get your merch at Loganpaul.com/shop #ALWAYSPLUG

L. I don't get it, why do you do your makeup, you look cute without it
K. Thanks, but still doing it
L. Whatever! Let's go then.
We walked downstairs and saw Pam vlogging Kong
L. Seriously ma! Your vlogging!
P. Oh hey Logan and Kaylee, my favorite couple. Say hi to the pamsters
K. Hey Pamsters! Hey Pam!
P. Hey Kaylee! At least Kaylee says hi to the Pamsters unlike SOME PEOPLE
She said while looking at Logan. I just laughed. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She stopped vlogging and we met up with Greg, Jake, and Erika at the grove. When we got their, Logan parked the yeti and we hoped off. We walked inside and saw them talking at a table. We walked over and they saw us.
J. Oh hey guys.
L. Hey JAKEY!
J🙄
We all laughed
K. Hey Jake, Erika, and Greg
J,G, and E. Hey Kaylee
We gave them all hugs and sat down
J. Kaylee, what are you wearing?!
K. What do you mean what am I wearing. Obviously Maverick merch!
L. Yeah bro, the hottest softest merch in the game!
J. You should really try wearing Jake Paul merch
L. Hell na bro
We all laughed. After talking for a bit, the waitress came to take our order. I ordered *WHAT EVER YOU WANT FROM ANY PLACE* and than everyone else ordered. When our food came, we all ate. After we finished, we kept walking around the grove. Logan interlinked fingers with me and I leaned against his arm. He kissed my forehead. We were behind Greg, Pam, Jake, and Erika. PAM AND GREG ARE NOT TOGETHER BTW. After hanging out for a while, Pam, Logan, and I went back to the Maverick house. Pam, Logan, and I did a Q and A for his vlog and made jokes. After we finished with the vlog, Pam made us dinner since Andy was in Seattle picking stuff with Melissa for their wedding. We ate our dinner and I walked outside to the front yard to see Evan playing hockey while filming for his vlog.
K. Hey Evan
E. Hey Kaylee, wanna join
K. Sure, don't know how to play though
E. Easy, I am just practicing so just hold the stick like this and try throwing the puck to the net.
K. OK...
We played for a while and I only scored 5 while he scored 7. By the time we finished playing it was already 9:30 so we went inside and saw Olga in the couch on her phone. I walked over to her and sat next to her.
K. Hey Olga
O. Hey Kaylee!
We hugged each other and we talked for a while. It got late so she went home and I went to bed. Logan was editing his vlog so I fell asleep in the bed alone.