Chapter 20:Gessen Dates

Start from the beginning

"Hello Tenma! Thank you for inviting me!" Murakumo said as she entered the shack, although Tenma stopped her and removed her mask

"Hello Tenma! Thank you for inviting me!" Murakumo said as she entered the shack, although Tenma stopped her and removed her mask. "Don't look at me! I'm ugly!" Murakumo shrieked as she tried to cover her face. After Tenma placed the mask out of Murakumo's reach, he had walked up to her and move her hands away from her face. "Kumo how many times do I have to tell you that your beautiful! I hate seeing cover your face with that mask! Could you try to keep it off around me and the other girls okay?" Tenma asked as he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I'll try for you Tenma." Murakumo said meekly as she continued to hug Tenma.
                Suddenly Tenma and Murakumo heard scratching at the front door, Tenma approached the door and opened it. Standing at the door were Murakumo's wolves standing there. "Daigoro, Kotaro, and Kagero!? What are you doing here!?" Murakumo asked as the three wolves walked up to her and began whimpering. "Looks like they want to spend sometime with us!" Tenma said as Daigoro barked in agreement. Tenma and Murakumo sat down on the couch as the three wolves lay around their feet. The two of them watched Spirited Away for the first movie of the night, Murakumo snuggled up to Tenma as they began to watch the movie.
As the two watched the movie in silence the wolves would occasionally butt their heads against their hands in order to get petted. Eventually Murakumo stood up to get a drink when Daigoro knocked her down, Murakumo ended up landing on top of Tenma. "I-I-I'm so sorry Tenma! Daigoro what's gotten into you?" Murakumo shrieked as she tried to get up. Tenma wrapped his arms around Murakumo in order to calm her down. "Kumo it's okay! I think Daigoro wants you to be happy!" Tenma said as he began to lean in. Tenma locked lips with Murakumo as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist. Once they broke apart Murakumo snuggled next to Tenma once more as they continued to watch the movie.
The next day
Yozakura was so nervous about going on her date with Tenma, what if she made a fool of herself! Yozakura would love to one day introduce Tenma to all her siblings, who she hasn't seen in a while. Yozakura wanted to start a large family and with her and the other girls sharing Tenma her dream will become true. Suddenly the thought of having children with Tenma popped into her mind causing her to blush. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Yozakura made her way down stairs as she opened the door.
                 Tenma heard the sound of the door opening as turned to see Yozakura standing in the doorway smiling at him.