Chapter 13:The Warlords Gather

So now it is time for the Warlords to assemble! The airship is above is their main form of transportation although it's bigger and has a larger living area, also it's black instead of red. So let's see what happens when the girls meet the woman who is trying to steal Tenma and the leader of the Warlords!
Miyabi was still fuming from the information that was given to her and the rest of the girls by Shikawa and Ishibura. Who did this lady think she is trying to force herself onto Tenma like some type of cheap hooker? "This girl is gonna pay if I catch her trying to force Tenma into something!" Miyabi thought as her blood continued to boil. She looked around at the other girls and could tell they felt the same way. They still hadn't decided how to tell Tenma their feelings for him, but they would have to do it soon. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of what sounded like a plane hovering above the school.
                 Everyone rushed outside to see a giant black airship hovering above the school. "W-What is that thing?!" Katsuragi asked as she yelled over the noise being made the monstrous flying machine. "It's the Shinobi War Galleon!" Tenma shouted to the group as they continued to look at the ship in awe. All of a sudden a figure appeared on the deck of the galleon and jumped off and started plummeting towards them. "Someone just jumped off the ship!" Murakumo shouted in surprised as the figure started nearing the ground. Before the hitting the ground a blade lodged itself into the ground. The girls were finally able to get a good look at the figure.

(He looks like this only with no sword) The girls stood there in shock, who was this guy? "Yukaen it's been to long!" Tenma said as he approached the man with the flaming naginata

The girls stood there in shock, who was this guy? "Yukaen it's been to long!" Tenma said as he approached the man with the flaming naginata. "Tenma I'm glad to see you are in good health." Yukaen responded as he grabbed Tenma's hand and pulled him into a bro hug, the two laughed as they seemed to completely forget that there was a group of people watching them. "Ishibura who is that man, and why is he so friendly with Tenma?" Yumi asked as she watched the two get along two brothers who haven't seen each other in months. "Yakaen is the leader of the Shinobi Warlords and as you can see him and Tenma view each other as brothers." Ishibura said as he smiled at his teammates antics. Eventually Yakaen and Tenma turned there attention back to the group of girls. Yakaen released his transformation and was now dressed in a red business suit and yellow tinted sunglasses. "Hello ladies I am Yakaen Suzuki, age 23, I am the Shinobi Warlord of Fire and the leader of the Shinobi Warlords." Yakaen said as he bowed respectfully to the girls. The girls were taken aback by the Yakaen's greeting, here was this incredibly powerful Shinobi that they had no chance of beating and he was bowing to them? "I cannot thank you enough for looking after Tenma, I hope he hasn't caused to much trouble for you!" Yakaen laughed as Tenma playfully punched his arm. "M-Mister Yakaen I don't know if you know this but" Yakaen cut Imu by raising his hand. "I am aware, but Tenma has forgiven you so I see no reason to be angry. Now let's get a move on shall we?" Yakaen responded as he led the group to the galleon.
                 "Welcome to the Shinobi War Galleon!" Yakaen announced in a prideful voice. The girls were in awe, the airship looked large on the outside, but it looked like it had the living space of a mansion on the inside! Miyabi kept an eye on Tenma, for some reason he's been completely tense since they set foot on the galleon. Suddenly out of nowhere a seductive voice rung out to the group. "Tenma my darling! You have finally returned to me!" Tenma turned nervously to face the voice, the girls did the same and they were not happy.