Chapter 19:Crimson Squad Dates

Start from the beginning

"Hello Yomi! Are you ready to for tonight?" Tenma asked as he welcomed Yomi into his home

"Hello Yomi! Are you ready to for tonight?" Tenma asked as he welcomed Yomi into his home. "Of course I am Tenma! I've been looking forward to this all day!" Yomi replied as she put on the pink apron she brought with her. Tenma pulled Yomi into a quick hug before they got started; although all the girls had a tendency to hug him, but Yomi was one of the girls that enjoyed hugs the most. The Two of the began to set up the kitchen for the baking process.
                Tenma and Yomi dances around each other as they began the process of making the devil food cake that Yomi and the Crimson Squad ordered at the Sleeping Panda. As they mixed the ingredients and prepare the cake pans the two of them talked the entire time about whatever came to mind. "So you came from a rough childhood and you have a love of bean sprouts?" Tenma asked Yomi as she nodded in response. "Your a former orphan, who also happens to be a human lightning rod?" Yomi asked him right back as he also nodded to answer. The two of them stayed silent before they both started laughing at each other.
         After getting the cakes in the oven Tenma prepared them a quick dinner that they ate while they waited for the cake to be done. Eventually Yomi started to get that nagging feeling in the back of her mind as she ate. "Tenma listen I really am sorry about everything that I did. You had every right to not forgive" Yomi was cut off by Tenma placing a hand on her cheek. "Yomi I already told you it's in the past! So stop beating yourself up okay?" Tenma said as he continued to stroke her cheek. Suddenly the two of them hear a ding from the kitchen.
                    "I'll get it!" Yomi said as she put on a pair of oven mitts on and pulled out both cake pans and put them on the counter. As she made her way back Yomi slipped and began falling back. Tenma rushed forward and caught Yomi before she could hit the ground. "Looks like I was just in time again!" Tenma said as Yomi blushed deeply. Tenma and Yomi leaned in as they locked lips and began to kiss deeply. Once they broke apart Yomi pulled Tenma into a hug as he spun her around. After the touching moment the two of them began to ice the cakes and Yomi took the cakes back with her to the Crimson Dorm.
The next day
Hikage was not happy right now, she was going on a date with Tenma and she honestly didn't deserve that privilege. She stabbed him and left him for dead, what the hell is wrong with her. During the battle with Kyohari, Hikage honestly wished Miyabi didn't interfere, she deserved to be punished. All of a sudden Hikage heard a knock on the door, which had to be Tenma. "Well it's now or never I suppose." Hikage thought to herself as she made her way to the front door.
        Tenma heard the door open as he turned to look at Hikage, and unsurprisingly she also looked beautiful in her simple outfit.