"I guess I'm gonna have to clean the pool tomorrow." I say and y/n laughs and kisses my arm she had attached to.

"You think."

I laugh and pull her into my arms completely.

"Let's get inside and get dressed." I say and y/n nods and follows me inside.

When we get to my room I give y/n a pair of my clothes to wear then I get dressed and head down to make dinner.

While I'm making dinner I feel arms wrap around my waist and I smile instantly.

"Can I help?" Y/n asks.

I turn and look down at her.

"Of course." I say and lean down to peck  her lips.

Y/n smiles and moves to the side to grab the food that was already out.

Smiling, I go back to cooking dinner.

...
Y/n,,

"This is really good." I smile as we sit down to eat.

"It really is." yoongi says.

"So, have you heard from any of your friends? You haven't hung out with any of them since what happened." I say as I glance up from my food.

"Yeah, we text. I've just been busy." Yoongi shrugs.

"What's more important than hanging out with your best friends?"

"You're my best friend." Yoongi retorts.

"That's not what I mean. I mean your guy friends, not your girlfriend." I say, playfully rolling my eyes.

"I don't know. I just want to be with you right now." Yoongi says as he takes a bite of his food.

"I'm flattered and all but I think you should hang out with your friends. Maybe tomorrow or something." I say as I watch Yoongi from across the table.

"Maybe."

I straight face as I take a bite of my food.

Maybe my ass, he was going to hang out with them. It's bros before hoes man.

I'm not saying I'm a hoe but you know what I mean. (Well I'm kinda a hoe)

"Anyways, we should clean that pool first thing tomorrow morning." Yoongi says, laughing slightly.

"Definitely." I laugh.

Yoongi and I exchange glances before going back to eating.

...

After we ate we sat down and turned on a movie.

Of course that was really just an excuse to cuddle.

"Today was adventurous." I say randomly and I hear Yoongi chuckle from behind me.

"It sure was."

"We should definitely do that again sometime." Yoongi says and I laugh.

"Yeah, if you want to be the one cleaning the pool." I say and he shrugs.

"Fine by me."

I laugh and lean my head back to kiss him.

"In all honesty though, I'll help you clean the pool tomorrow so we have to wake up early and get it done." I say.

"You know I hate waking up early." Yoongi groans.

"Who doesn't?" I say matter of factly.

Yoongi makes a "oh shit you right." Face before speaking.

"Okay, we'll wake up early I guess." He says and I nod and move my head back to face the screen.

"I love you." Yoongi says, laying his head in my neck, kissing it.

"I love you too." I say, smiling Instantly.

I was most definitely, 100%, in love with this man.

...

Waking up the morning was unpleasant.

Not because I woke up early, but because someone else had woken me up.

"What the fuck is wrong with the water in that pool?!" Someone shrieks, jolting me awake.

When I sit up I see five guys rushing into the living room.

"Uh, What are you-"

"Why is the pool cloudy and nasty looking?" Jimin asks, his eyes widened.

That's when I noticed all five of the guys were standing in bathing suits, chests all exposed.

"Uh, Yoongi." I say, shaking him awake.

"I don't want to wake up." Yoongi groans, grabbing onto me and pulling me back down.

"Interesting." I hear one of the guys say.

Now all eyes were on us.

"Yoongi, get up." I say, shaking him harder.

"What? We can clean the- oh." Yoongi says once he notices everyone.

"Good morning, now why the hell does the pool look like that? We just came to swim and have a good time and it looks like someone nutted in your pool!" Jin whales.

Yoongi and I exchange glances, my eyes slightly wide.

Everyone's eyes were on us, waiting for an answer.

What I didn't expect though was for the actual answer to come out.

"It's because someone did nut in the pool."

[...]