5

I pull away from Hoseok quickly and see Yoongi looking at me, his eyes wide.

"Relax, it's just a game." Hoseok says.

"Just a game my ass. You've been trying to do this since the day you met y/n. You do realize she's never kissed anyone before, right? This may be a joke to you but it isn't to her!" Yoongi steams.

"If you're so concerned about her first kiss then why don't you kiss her?!" Hoseok says, raising his voice.

My eyes widen slightly as I look between Hoseok and Yoongi.

"You Really are a dick." Yoongi says as he clenches his fists.

"Why don't you two quit acting like children and sit the fuck down. I'm trying to help my girl lose her lip virginity and you guys play too much." Jiwoo says, breaking the tension of the fight.

"This isn't how she should do it. If you know y/n at all you know this isn't how she wants it to go." Yoongi says and Jiwoo looks over at him.

"Honestly, at this point I don't even care anymore." I say as I sit back down.

"Okay, then should I continue?" Hoseok asks from beside me.

"Yeah, go ahead." Jiwoo speaks for me.

From the corner of my eye, I see Yoongi shake his head as he sits down in a chair.

If you really think about it, I wasn't breaking any rules here.

The rule was not to date each other's best friends.

It never said anything about kissing them.

Hoseok grins as he looks over at me.

To my surprise, he picked me up and sat me on his lap.

I was taken back by that and the look on Yoongi's face wasn't a happy one either.

"First kisses aren't that big of a deal anyway so let's just do it!" Hoseok says as he cheers, making everyone else cheer too.

Once again, he takes my face in his hands.

This time, there was nothing stopping it.

I felt my nerves raising high and I was beyond scared.

I didn't even know how to kiss so what if I just embarrassed myself.

I didn't get anytime to think about it as his lips drew closer and closer to mine.

Just as he was about to kiss me, I panicked.

I pushed him away, my heart racing.

"What? What's wrong?" Hoseok asks confused.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." I say as I stand up and hurry into Yoongi's house.

I don't know why I chickened out but I did.

Maybe it's because of what Yoongi had said.

This wasn't how I wanted my first kiss to go.

My first kiss should be with someone special, someone who I actually care about.

"Hey, are you alright?" I hear as Yoongi's bedroom door opens.

When I look up I see Yoongi walking into the room.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I sigh.

"What happened to you out there? I thought you wanted to have your first kiss." He says.

"I don't know.. I just chickened out. I couldn't do it." I groan as I drop my head.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to. That just isn't who you are. I know you'd rather have your first kiss with someone you actually care about instead of someone you barely know." Yoongi says from beside me.