12

yoong,,

Where the hell is y/n?

I've been looking everywhere for her but when I went to her house her mother said she had left.

How the hell did she leave so fast?

As I was sitting around waiting, my phone went off.

The name flashed across the screen was "Y/n the idiot😁"

I picked the phone up quickly and put it to my ear.

"Where are you?" I ask as soon as I answer.

Instead of a cocky remark, I'm greeted with a crying y/n.

"Woah, what happened? What's wrong?!" I ask, becoming alert immediately.

"Can you please come pick me up?" She asks, sniffling.

"Of course. Where are you?" I ask.

Once she tells me I hop up and run to my car.

I didn't know whether to be upset or to sharpen my knife because right now,

I was ready to cut a bitch.

...

Once I got to Hoseok's house I saw y/n sitting on the curb.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I ask as I get out of the car and walk over to her.

As soon as I get to her she throws her arms around me and starts crying again.

"I'm so sorry." Y/n says.

"Why? What happened? Why are you here and why are you crying?" I ask, feeling all types of emotions.

"Well I came over just to talk to him and then he kissed me." Y/n says and instantly, I feel irritated.

How stupid was she?

"Then when we were kissing he tried to.." then she stopped.

Anger coursed through me as I caught on instantly.

"You Guys didn't..." I trail off, afraid of her answer.

"What, no. Of course not." She says.

I relaxed a little.

"Then why are you crying?" I ask.

"He asked me why I stopped him and then he assumed it's because of you." Y/n says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking down at y/n.

"He said the only reason you're still friends with me is so you can take my virginity." Y/n says, crying more.

I grit my teeth as I stand up.

As I go to walk away y/n grabs ahold of my wrist.

"No, please. Let's just go home." Y/n says.

"I need to confront him." I say, feeling even more angry by the second.

As I go to pull away, y/n jumps up and grabs onto my waist from behind.

"Please Yoongi, let's just leave." She says, her voice pleading.

"You really want him to believe that I'm only friends with you because of something like that?" I ask.

"I don't even care anymore. He can think whatever he wants because I know you're not like that. You don't even like me period for fucks sake. You said I'm gross and repulsive." Y/n says then continues with.

"You even said once that you'd choose  getting hit by a car then fall off a bridge before you'd ever consider having sex with me." Y/n sniffles.

She was quoting stuff I had said when I was fifteen, stuff when I was 100% convinced girls had cooties.