Pure Dirty And Raw ✨

Brad's POV
"Woah, slow down on the drink" I chuckle.
Maggie gives me a deadpanned look, before unscrewing the lid and flicking it off the roof.
She pulls out two wine glasses and fills both.
I smile as the wine splashes about in the glass.

"Here" she passes me the glass and I clink it against hers.
"To ... what ever we are" I say and take a sip; Maggies eyes are fixed on me.I turn to her and she smiles.
"What even are we?" She asks the dreaded question.To be completely honest , I have no idea what we are, but I liked it. We're not together, so we're not tied down.No commitment , no cringe shit, just us.

"What ever you want us to be" I simply say and take a sip from my glass.I face the hundreds of houses in front and scan the thousands of house lights;with silhouettes present in houses.
I look in the corner of my eye to see Maggie. She was staring at me ; gripping her glass and biting her lip.
"Well ,what do you think we are?" She asks and stares at the sky above us.
"Your my girl" I answer and glance at her.
She was laying down; her arms laying on her stomach.I put my glass down and lay beside her, feeling her hot breathe against my face and her eyes caught up in mine.
I instantly catch her playing with her ring and know she's nervous.

I'm sure if she bit her lip any harder , there'd be blood. I bring my hand to her face and rub her cheek. She's had a rough day and I'm sure she just wants to sleep , but I know she won't get any tonight.

"Your girl" she repeats and her breathing gets slightly heavier.I pull her face even closer to mine, making our noses touch.
"My girl" I tell her and press my lips against hers. I feel her cheeks heat up and pull her closer.

I roll her on top of me , so she's straddling my waist.I place my other hand on her waist and move my other hand to her neck.
Her lips get more tender the more they move and I feel her rest her hands on my chest.

I pull her closer and leave trails of kisses down her neck ,to her chest.She let's out small moans as I begin to suck, covering Tristan's hickeys with mine.
She grips at my shirt and presses her lips against mine again.I feel her tongue and grip at her waist, her breathing gets even heavier.

I feel her pull away and she instantly looks away. I smile and move both my hands to her hips.She looks at me and the tension grows thicker.

"More wine?" She asks and climbs off my waist.
I sit up and nod.I watch as she climbs back into her bedroom window.
I let out a heavy sigh and smile.

"Here" she brings back up two bottles and refills both our glasses.

+

It's been a couple hours and it's safe to say we're pissed.I can easily determine that ,as I can barely fucking stand up without falling.
Everything is hazy ,I can only just  make out Maggie laughing at something.
"What's s-so funny-y" I slur and she turns to me with a wide grin.I smile and crawl over to her, patting my lap for her to sit on.
She falls into my lap and wraps her arms around my neck and begins to kiss my neck.
"You" she giggles and kisses my jaw.
"Maggieee" I slur as she presses her lips against mine without hesitation.
"Babe-"
"Cmon , my bed is getting cold" she whisper in my ear and I feel her hands move down.
"Alright baby , whatever you say" I tell her and bite her lip.

+

We eventually make it back into Maggies room and she instantly falls onto her bed.I shut the window and join her.
We instantly catch eyes and I find myself pulling Maggie closer.I nibble at her ear and she can't stop laughing.
"Maggie mate-"
"What would you do if I just undressed?" She asks,standing up and pulling her  top off.
"Maggie what the hell?" I chuckle , as she throws her shirt across the room.
"What if I just - slipped off these jeans" she teases me and kicks of her shoes and jeans.
I grin at the sight of her, she was too drunk for her own good.

She walks back over and undoes the buttons of my shirt.
"Your gonna regret this" I warn her but she only bites her lip, but not her usual lip bite.
I pull my arms out and throws my shirt with hers.
Her hand pushes my torso onto the bed and she straddles my waist.I feel her lips suck on my skin , trailing down from my neck to my V line.
I then hear the sound of my zip being undone and instantly know what's gonna happen next.

+

I wake up to the sound of Maggies breathing on my neck.
I lift up my head and the rush hits me.
"Fuck" I groan and rest my head back.
Maggie begins to shift and tighten her grip around me.I stroke her hair back and kiss her head.
I'm just about to climb out, when the memories of last night fill my mind.
"Oh shit" I say and maggies eyes peel open.
"Fuck!" She says and sits up, pulling the duvet over her naked body.
"Brad did we-"
"Yeah"
"Fuck"
"Do you regret it?" I ask as her expression changes.My head slumps and a frown appears on my face.
"No ... I don't" I hear her say and my face instantly changes to a wide grin.
"Do you?" She giggles lightly.
I don't answer , I just pull her body towards me and kiss her, hard and passionate.
Just how she likes it.

A/N
Sex sex sex
- stace x