Her Bedroom Window ✨

Brad's POV:

Tristan, really of all the people she could've gone on a fucking date with, it was Tristan!
I was livid, how could she go on a date with such a player?
She's gonna get hurt and she's so oblivious to what he's doing. He's gonna sleep with her and leave her in a cold bed. I've got to tell her.

I look at the clock on my wall, 2am. I debate on wether going to her house or not but she needed to know what he was capable of.

I throw a jacket on and head for the door. I grab my skateboard and head for her house ..well more like her window.

I reach her house and it didn't seem like her parents were in. I climb the tree beside her house and knock on the window. Nothing happened so I knocked again hoping she'd be awake.

I then see a silhouette walk towards me and Maggies face comes into view.
I smile at her but she just opens the window and walks back to her bed.
"Hey" I say and lay down next to her.
"Mhm" she hummed into the pillow.
"Listen about Tris-"
"Don't even start" she says sternly. Why was she so pissed at this time in the morning? She only just fucking woke up!

"Maggie he's a player, why were you even on a date?" I ask with a hint of anger.
"Because we got paired together and it went well so we're gonna go on a another one soon" She says trying to wind me up.
"Maggie why you trying to wind me up?" I huff and she lifts her head from her pillow and glares at me.
"We fucking kissed last night and you take Lauren on a date!"
"You went on a fucking date with Tristan!"
"So what!? There's nothing wrong with him and he wants to see me again so-"
"He just wants to fuck you Maggie! Why can't you see that's he's a dog with bad intentions!" I almost shout at her.
How can this girl be so oblivious? She so smart and yet she can't see how much of an ass he is.

"That's not true! How could you say that after taking the biggest slut in school on a date?!" She shouts back and walks out her room.
I jump off her bed and follow her to her kitchen. Shes only wearing a hoodie....My fucking hoodie!
"You took Lauren, who fucking hates me, on a date!" She yells and sits at the kitchen island.
"We got paired together on that shitty Valentine's date, you can't blame me!" I say. She can't possibly believe I actually asked her.
"Maggie listen he's just gonna-"
"I don't wanna fucking hear it!" She booms.
We're not even dating so why is she so damn mad!?

She jumps off the island seat and walks back upstairs.I follow her as she literally stomps up the stairs. I grab her hand and she whips her head back round with a glare.
"Maggie please-"
"Why did you even sign up for it!"
"Because I didnt wanna be alone on-"
"bullshit, what's the real reason!" She asks sitting down on the step. I crouch down and put my hands on her knees.
It went silent, I decided to tell her the truth because I know if I even attempt to lie she'd know.

"Because I wanted to be paired with you" Her face softened and she blushed.
"You didn't even know if I sig-"
"I saw you in the corridor doing it"
She smiled and stood up.
"Please don't go on another date with that-"
" I won't, not while your around" she mumbles as I pull her into my chest.

+

I wake up with Maggie laying on me.
We had school today and she looked knackered. I left her to sleep on my chest and reached for the remote. I put on Rick and Morty and I stroked the top of her head. It was coming up to half 8 and school started at 9 but she still looked far too comfortable to wake up. Maggie's phone started to go off and I picked it up and read what it said.

Text From Tristan Evans x
"Want me to pick you up? X"

I roll my eyes and put the phone down .As I did Maggie's eyes began to peel open.
"Morning babe" I say and she lightly smiles.
"Morning"
"We're gonna miss first period,
yeah?" I ask.
She looks towards her clock and nods before resting her head back on my chest.
"Did you have a good time with Lauren?" She asks while tracing my chest with her finger.
Is she seriously trying to start a row?
"Hmm she was alright, would've rather of taken you but you know,
you were with that-"
"Tristan!"she sighs but can't help but snigger. I kiss the top of her head and pull her more into my chest.

+

We walk to school together and I place a fag between my lips.
"Pass me one" Maggie says.
I stop and look at her in shock. She's got to be joking.
"Haha, fuck no babe!" I say and grab her hand. I pull her as I walked but she stood there with her brows furrowed.I couldn't help but chuckle at her.
"Brad seriously!" She says.
"Brad seriously!" I mock her and she rolls her eyes.
"Babe, I'm not letting you ruin your life by getting hooked up on these" I say and kiss her temple before I threw the fag to the ground and step on it. She frowned and we carried on walking.

We finally reached the school and it was break, meaning everyone would be walking around. She let go of my hand and we went our separate ways.

I walked towards my next lesson when Lauren saw me and strutted over.
What a slag.
"Bradley!"she screeched and wrapped her arms around me.
"Lauren..." I say not as excited as her.
"Did you miss me?" She asks batting her fake lashes and flipping her ratty hair.
Jesus.
"I've got to go, I'll see you round"

+

I then see Tristan with Connor and I make my way over.
"Yeah mate she's easy!" Tris chuckled.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Just talking about how much Maggie was begging for it last night!" He smirks. I roll my eyes in disbelief. I had to stop myself from smashing his face in.
What a Dog.

"How was that Slut then Simpson?" He asks obviously referring to Lauren.
"You can have her, she not my type" I shrug.
"Happily but after I've shagged Maggie" he snarls and Connor let's out a laugh.
"Oi you coming skate park?" Connor asks.
"Yeah alright" I say and see Maggie walking down in the corner of my eye.
I then look at Tris who sees her too.
"Tonight's the night boys, I'll take her home after and she's gonna get!" He smirks and bites his lip.
Maggie shoots me a smile then a smile at Tristan.
"See boys , begging for it"
I frown at his statement.
She looks at me, biting her lip and carries on walking to her lesson.
"Damn Simpson! Looks like your gonna be in her bed before me" He smirks.
Already done it mate!

A/N
So Tristan's a fuck boy
IG: BradleyMyBabe
Editors IG: LeahRickettsx
-stace x