-11-

-Ash's P.O.V-

I send a beam of fire at the tree repeatedly.
"You have a problem?" Rain asks, "Why not deal with it rather than attacking a tree repeatedly?"
"Ha, ha." I say sarcastically, "I don't have a problem, just training."
"Mmmmhhhhmmm." She doesn't believe me.
"Why don't you go talk to Ivy or something?" I tease
"Shut up." She says
"Oh come on, I'm just joking." I say
"Since when do you do that?" She asks, "Ok, what's up?"
"Nothing." I say
"Ok, and what's really going on?" She asks
"Since when did you care?" I ask
"Since when did you make your bad moods obvious?" She asks
"Nothing's wrong, I'm just on edge." I say
"Yeah, ok, suuuuure." She says, I send a beam of fire next to her. She puts it out.
"I will hit you next time." I say, she drenches me with water.
"Hey! What'd I say about fighting in the yard?" Emerald yells out the window.
"No fighting, only sparing, no sparing with blood thirsty looks in our eyes," We both say
"No creating forest fires, they take too long to clean up," I say
"No making floods, they take too long to clean up," Rain says
"And no flying over the town pretending to be cliche superheroes for fun." We both say
"Exactly." She says, "Now follow the rules." Her head disappears back inside.
"Before you say it, she's not uptight, that flood was your fault." I say
"And that forest fire was yours." She says
"But we do make great cliche superheroes." I say
"Of course we do." She says, "It's us."

-Later (Cuz why not)-Callum's P.O.V-

I sit on the couch watching random videos on my laptop. Ash, Rain, Emerald and Sam went somewhere, Ivy's sleeping and Rico's in his room doing something.
"Hey" Rico says sitting down in an armchair.
"Hi." I say looking up from the video.
"How are things going with you and Scott?" He asks
"I dunno, we haven't really talked about it." I say, "Ash pushed us down a hill but that's about it."
"You still figuring yourself out?" He asks
"I guess you could call it that." I say
"Don't think about labels, stay focused on being comfortable with you." He says, "Labels come later."
"How long did you take to be comfortable with you?" I ask
"Ok, another rule, no comparing your experience with others." He says, "A couple months, it took my parents a while though. Shit, I shouldn't've said that, don't think about how other people will react, you have at least six other people who'll support you." I shift uncomfortably not knowing what to say.
"We're baaaack." Scott says making a dramatic entrance.
"Ok drama queen, please move so the rest of us can walk in." Ash says, Scott moves out of the door way, "Night beans." Ash and Emerald walk into their room and close the door, soon after Rain and Sam both head into their rooms.
"I guess I'm keeping the shield up tonight." Rico says.
"I'm going to bed." Scott says yawning
"By that do you mean you're gonna sit on your phone for a while and at 11:00 at night you're gonna actually go to sleep?" I joke
"Yup, g'night y'all." He heads into our room closing the door behind him.
"How long can we stay here until we've overstayed our welcome?" Rico asks
"You guys can stay for as long as you want." I say, "It was just Scott and me and we were getting kinda bored. Technically if you want to stay forever then you can't stay as long as you want but you get the point."
"Ok, you can go to bed if you want." He says
"I'm not really tired yet." I say
"Ok, suit yourself." He says, he takes out his book and starts reading, I put my headphones on and continue watching videos.

-Scott's P.O.V-

I walk out to see Rico reading in the same chair he was last night, there's a mug, a bag of chips and a small stack of books on the coffee table. Callum's asleep on the couch, his computer still open.
"Good morning." Rico says quietly, "I hope you don't mind, I made tea last night."
"Not at all." I say, "You were stayed up all night, I figured you would make some coffee or tea eventually."
"Ok, cool." He says, he continues reading.
"How many books did you finish last night?" I ask, he looks at the stack of books on the table.
"Only 5." He says
"Only?" I ask
"I usually finish around 7." He says
"How many pages are in each book?" I ask
"Um, 605, 629, 634, 659 and 672." He says, "The average is 639.8 pages. In total I've read 3,199 pages plus the 366 pages I've read it this book making that 3,565 pages, I've been up for 8 hours and 17 minuets-"
"You lost me at average." I say, "Tea?" He nods and continues to read.
"Morning." Emerald says walking out, "Rico, you can go to bed if you want." Rico looks up from his book, then looks back down at it, "At least let me put my shield up." The shield goes down, then back up again. I hand him a mug.
"Careful, it's hot." I say
"Do have any coffee?" Emerald asks, "Or hot cocoa?"
"We have both, what kind of coffee do you like?" I ask
"Dark." She says, "Not creamer, no sugar."
"You can turn into a wolf and shoot vines out of you hands but I still thought about questioning why you don't put creamer in your coffee." I say, I make the coffee and hand it to her. Ash walks.
"Oooh, coffee." She says, "You taking orders?"
"Apparently." I say
"Dark, 2 parts cream, 1 part sugar." She says, soon the rest of our friends come out and I have to make coffee or tea for everyone.

-6 Coffees/Teas Later-

We all sit in the living room, Callum, Sam and I are on the couch, Rico and Ivy are in armchairs and the rest of our friends are sitting on the floor, we all sip our drinks awkwardly.
"So." Ivy says, "Now what?" Ash shrugs
"The author hasn't developed the rest of the story line which is why she hasn't been writing as much, that's were we're gonna end the chapter, by y'all." We all look at her, extremely confused.