-7-

-Ash's P.O.V-

We make it back to the house, I get changed and go for a walk.
"What's bugging you?" A voice asks, I turn to see a guy with brown hair and green eyes.
"Do I know you?" I ask
"No, but I'd like to get to know you." He smirks. Gross.
"Not a chance." I say
"Oh come on darling." He says, he reaches out to grab my wrist. I grab his wrist and heat my hands up. He pulls away.
"Don't play with fire and be surprised when you get burned." I say. After I get out of his sight I super speed home.

I flop down on my bed, exhausted. Rain is putting up her shield so I can sleep.
"What's wrong?" Emerald asks
"Just some creepy guys who tried to get with me." I say, she sighs heavily.
"I heard that happened to Ivy at the club as well." She says
"Well they need to fuck off." I say

-Sam's P.O.V-

I wake up to hear crashes from outside. I walk out and see Ash and Emerald in their stage 2 forms. Ash has big, fiery dragon wings, her eyes are red instead of their normal blue and wild. She has a red dagger in her hand, the blade is made of fire. A ruby is incrusted in the bottom the the handle. Emerald has green dragon wings with thorns and flowers sprouting out of them. Her eyes have switched from their red to green. Her hair is past her waist with flowers dotted around in it. She's holding a long sword with vines wrapping around it. At the end is and emerald encrusted in the handle. They're sparing with each other.
"Dibs on fighting winner." I say. Emerald turns disappears. Ash flys into the air and surrounds herself with fire. Emerald appears in the air, she flaps her wings blowing out Ash's fire. She starts attacking with her sword. Ash throws her dagger which Emerald hits away. Ash isn't in a good position, her weapon on the ground. A vine grabs her ankle, pulls her to the ground and pins her. Emerald flies down and helps her up. They both switch into their stage 1s.
"Ok Sam, let's see what you got." Emerald says, "You've never been able to beat me before, let's see if I keep my streak going."
"Ooooh, dibs on winner." Rain says walking out. Emerald and I stand facing each other. We both become out stage 2s, she turns invisible. I make a couple clouds and surround myself with them. I see a figure in the fog, my eyes follow it. My lightning bolt sword in hand I run towards her and duck at the last second. She swings her sword, she's vulnerable for a second. I swing my sword at her feet but she flies into the air. I go to follow her but a vine grabs my ankle. I hit it with a bolt of lightning. I find her in the fog and send another bolt of lightning at her. She starts to fall, I teleport over to her, ready to pin her down but she's not there. She tackles me from behind, pinning me down. Rain takes my place facing Emerald. Rain is the only one of us who's beaten Emerald but only once. Ivy, Scott and Callum walk out.
"What's going on?" Callum asks
"Sparing." I say, "The stakes are high, Emerald's streak is on the line." They Rain transforms into her stage 2. Her hair is long and wavy, the blue part is more vibrant and the part that's shaved (she has a side shave) is light blue with little 'ripples.' Her formally green eyes are now blue and misty. She holds her trident in her hand.
"Cool." Scott says, "Can all of us do that?"
"You need to know how to actually use your powers." Ash teases. Emerald vanishes from sight giving her one to look for a weakness but Rain finds Emerald's first. Rain's ability is 'echolocation' so she can find Emerald, even when she's invisible. She sends a beam of water at her making her visible again. Rain's best chance at beating her is by fighting normally rather than in her element but Emerald will probably keep her distance making that hard. 2 vines hold on to each of Rain's ankles. While she's struggling to get out, Emerald sends more vines at her, continuously making her lose her balance but she stays standing. Rain manages to break free, her blue, watery dragon wings spread across her back. She takes of into the air, Emerald close behind her. We can't see what's going on by eventually Rain falls, Emerald flying down after her. I make a cushion of clouds just as she lands.
"The streak is still going!" Emerald says, she helps Rain us. She turns to Scott and Callum, "Time to teach you two how to use your powers."