"Hell Yeah I feel like she deserve it and honestly I don't see it being on nobody else finger but hers".

"Don't you think you moving too fast?".

Sliding the ring back onto its box I furrowed my eyebrows. "What you mean ?"

"I'm just saying y'all been kicking it for what almost six months and you're already adopting a kid with her and giving her a ring do you even know this girl like that? For all you know she could be like Jewl".

Kissing my teeth I sat up, "She ain't even like that".

"And you thought the same about Jewl and look what happened".

"She ain't Jewl and I'll appreciate if you didn't speak her up, Jewl and I wasn't like me and Ramona and plus I was young".

"And in love too just like this so don't act like you wasn't".

"Where you heading with this?".

He was starting to piss me off.

"Man I watched you give yo all to a bitch who just randomly walked out on you with no explanation. All I'm saying is I'm not tryna see you be in yo feelings like that again over no bitch especially one who you ain't even been kicking it with that long. This bitch got you buying rings and shit and adopting kids with her what happened to not being committed again? The pussy can't be that good my nigga snap out of it. She got yo nose wide open and Ion like it".

"Nigga it's time for you to go".

"Yeah it is because I don't even know who you are anymore". Bitterly chuckling he left slamming the door.

Shaking my head I headed for the steps. I was beyond pissed at what occurred. The fact that this was suppose to be my "boy" and he talking crazy like this let's me know other wise.

Moving Mason to Rashad's room I headed back to my room stripping down to my basketball shorts.

Grabbing a pre-rolled wood off drawer I sat back the bed sparking it.

Just him mentioning that bitch instantly stressed me out.
**
"Baby what are you doing?"

I heard Ramona say as I faced my third blunt slowly inhaling.

"What it look like". I mumbled blowing smoke.

"I see what you're doing but why? You don't smoke unless you're stressed what's wrong?".

I didn't want to talk about it because if I say what part of the problem was she's going to ask questions about Jewl and she was someone I never want to speak on or see again.

"Nothing ma". I hashed the blunt putting it in the ash tray.

"You sure you know you can talk to me Pa".

Motioning for her to come here she walked over to me in which I pulled her on top of me.

"I know boo I'm cool though it ain't even nothing to stress about".

"Ok but I missed you a lot! It feels good to be back in your arms". Feeling her tug at my beard I looked at her through my hooded eyes.

"Ramona I got faith in you that you're not going to break your promise, I'm putting my all into this shit man don't let me down". I spoke out watching her eyebrows furrow.

"Where is this coming from? I told you that I got you Harlem no matter what and I mean that from the bottom of my heart". She sat up looking down at me.

"Gi I had people tell me that before and did me dirty show me".

"Am I not showing you?"

Shrugging my shoulders I closed my eyes, "Let yo actions speak louder than your words. I would hate to put my all into you only for you to up and leave".

Feeling her get off of me I reopened my eyes to see her sitting on the edge of the bed. "You don't really have faith in me do you?"

"It ain't that it's just- man forget I even said anything look I'm about to go to sleep". Rolling over I closed my eyes.

Hearing the door open and close I sighed out.

"Fuck". I mumbled to myself.

I know I shouldn't of let Wayne words get to me but it did, just him bringing up Jewl name had me overthinking. The shit that went down with us had me not trust relationships for a while, so to jump into a relationship with Ramona was a big step for me.

I'm not trying to get my hopes up to be let down again, I love her with all my heart which is why I hope I'm not making a big mistake..
=====

Hey guys!!!

I really don't have nothing to say lol sooo enjoy and oh new character alert 😈

Harlemmmmm 😩🙄