As he painted the frame I decided to mess with Ramona.

-Baby mama wyd?
Delivered 3:23 p.m

Gi❤️:
Bae 😂 I'm with Lia having a girls day what are you and my baby up to? Btw I'm going to be a god mommy!!! 😩😩
Delivered 3:24 p.m

-Oh shit tell P head I said congratulations and just chilling with Wayne I miss you and that 😼 too
Delivered 3:24 p.m

Gi❤️:
You're So disgusting! lol but I miss you moree I need lots of kisses when I get there and cuddles too
Delivered 3:24 p.m

-😭😭 yeah alright whatever you want
Delivered 3:25 p.m

Gi❤️:
Welll now that you said that I'm in need of a foot massage my feet are killing me!
Delivered 3:26 p.m

-How about I give you a full body massage

Delivered 3:27 p.m

Gi❤️:
Good bye!!! You got these people looking at me crazy from laughing so hard I'll see you when I get there!
Delivered 3:28 p.m

-Bet
Delivered 3:28 p.m

"Har can you help me spell something". Mason tapped my leg.

"Sure what is it?".

"I need to spell best mommy".

Taken back by what he wanted me to spell I smiled and began to help him out.

"You want Ramona to be your mom?"

"She is my mommy, she do things that mommy's are suppose to do and she loves me so that makes her my mommy right?"

Looking at him I smiled, "Go hand the lady your frame so she can dry it for you be careful".

Climbing down from the chair I handed him the frame carefully.

He soon returned after with a smile on his face.

"I gave her the picture too so I'm all done now".

Running over to me he crashed into my side.

"Let's get this cleaned up and then we good to go".

=
"Damn you really serious about her huh?". Wayne said as I fiddled with the ring I planned on giving her.

I had decided to come back home and actually invite Wayne over after making Ramona gift since it was too cold and I didn't want to keep Mason out for too long since he's just getting over a cold.