Chapter 3

Reader's POV

The train might get me answers, but I can find out what the huntress knows. I looked at the officer before sending a report to Atlas.

"Before the train leaves the station, make sure there are no dust. Set up an ambush just in case they do try to intervene." The officer seemed intrigued with what I said ^. He turned around and started speaking into his radio. My L.E.D lit up in yellow as I was searching for the directions for Beacon Academy. I found the directions, but there were a set of rules.

                        Rules Of Beacon Academy
Rule 1: If you are a visitor, you must check in first
Rule 2: No Destroying of Private Property
Rule 3: If there are any complaints speak to the headmaster
Rule 4: No Discrimination or any sexual advances on school grounds

"As you and your officers are ambushing the criminals, I will be making my way to Beacon Academy." He nodded as he started to round up that officers at the scene. I turned around and made my way toward my personal vehicle. I opened the door and whether as I started the engine.

~Time Skip~

The sun was rising as I neared the end of the directions, but I noticed there were airships. I began analyzing the situation. Hm, it seems today is for first year students entering the academy. I got out of my vehicle as I approached the nearest bullhead. I entered and sat down on one the seats. The students seem to enjoy themselves. I scanned everyone's faces as they began to speak to each other. One face was familiar than the others. She seemed to notice me as well as she grew a fear of fright once again. But I noticed something else, the girl she was speaking with fits the description of the officers. I stood up as I made my way toward them. As I neared her I scanned her face.

Name: Ruby RoseAge: 15Occupation: Huntress in training

Name: Ruby Rose
Age: 15
Occupation: Huntress in training

What confused me was the rest of her profile it shows she is related to Ms. Xiao Long. As I stood in front of Ms. Xiao Long, Ruby seemed to notice her sisters face expression. She turned her head and saw me standing next to her. I looked down at her as I tilted me head.

"Ruby Rose. Were you at a dust store robbery around 1 A.M?" She seemed confused, but nodded slowly nonetheless.

"Well do you have  information on who you were engaging." She grew even more confused as I continued to speak. This isn't going to help me. I was going to speak once more, but the bullhead seemed to come to a stop.

"Nevermind. I'm sorry I took your time." I was about head toward the exit, but she stopped me.

"Wait, um, what is the blue little circle on the side of your head." I ran my finger along my temple as she pointed.

"I am an android sent by Atlas Military." She nodded, but grew excited. I continued my way toward the exit. As I left the air ship, students were wandering around the court yard. I looked toward the academy, noticing it's size. There was a tower in the middle of the academy. I scanned for the fastest way to get toward the top. It showed that there was an elevator.

I was walking through the halls as I students walked by me. They all carried traditional weapons with some schematics, as others just carried simple weapons. Some students looked at me curiously. A few feet a way there was an elevator. I stood in front of it, clicked the button, and waited. The elevator doors opened and I entered. The doors were closing until someone called out.

"Hold the elevator!" I instantly pulled my hand out stopping the elevator from closing. I looked for who called out and noticed it was a woman with a riding crop. She entered the elevator as she pushed the last button. She looked at me as I faced forward.

"Thank you for holding the doors, but are you a student here?" She was unsure. I realized she was the woman in the hologram.

"No, I'm here to speak with the Headmaster." She looked at me from head to toes.

"Why is it you want to speak with the headmaster." I was going to answer, but the doors opened.

"James, everything is under control. You don't  need to send a-" The man looked up as he saw me. He sighed before finishing his call.

"It appears you are faster than I thought. So what is it you need Y/N." Headmaster Ozpin. His files were already in my hardware.

"I need information on what is going on with the criminal spikes. I have some information along with what I gathered the past few days." He sighed as he looked out his window.

"Actually before I answer I've been wondering. Why don't you join my school? You could gather more information while you are here. Though you may have to attend the classes as well." This offer has no value to me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to decline. Attending classes will only get in the way of my mission. Either way, you have nothing I don't already know. Now, do you have any other locations that will help my investigation." He seemed taken back by my rejection v.

"Well that is unfortunate, but there are the ruins at Mount Glenn or You can ask around town." Hmm, Mount Glenn, a place that was a failure. Asking around the city will have some benefits.

Mount Glenn 64% survival or Asking Around The City 98% survival
#Choice Already Made

A/N: There's another choice. If there is any ^ or v  then it either means you've gained respect or disappointment. If there is a choice that has survival rates then it means you of course die or you don't.