MODERN ROMANCE: heartbreak 💔

Heartbreak is a very fine and normal thing in relationship. It is very fine that no one realizes it that it cuts deeper than a knife ever does.

  Every relationship has at least one moment that breaks your entire heart but someone will mend the heart again. Why is that?

  It is because if you don't, the heart won't be able to love again. It is very fantastic that god has gifts humans with ability to heal one's heart. When you heal, you forget about the pasts. You embrace yourself and you create a new future with a better vision.

   Even if you can't see across your entire living until your last breath, you are doing a right thing.

   So to the girls and guys out there that are breaking, I know you are a strong person. Go find someone better. If you don't find one, go find something that can heal you. You must be wondering why I don't mention 'things'.

   It is because 'things' don't heal you. It's yourself. You choose to open your heart to the 'things' and your heart heals, slowly.

   Don't be afraid of being single. Don't be afraid to be heartbroken. This is life. They make you even stronger.

Quote:

"When your heart breaks, tears don't make sound but when your heart heals, laugh do make sound. Even your smile is the brightest one. So, be loud! In a good way." -DEMAND; changes.