Unravel: The Curse

Sometimes bane can be a boon....

Thea Zaranderos and her family leave their own pack for a 'reason' and moves to a new city,new town. She decides to act as human among the seas of human beings in her school,lucky for her, everyone believes that. But a guy with sparking blue eyes and Greek God like structure gets to know that she's one for him and all him and he is not what she thinks....

When she tries to be away from him, he chases her. When she runs,he captures her. But when she is captured...he is astonished by her.

Will Thea try to control the 'reason' and be with him? Or she'll live in her own past? Or when the blue eyed guy knows about her 'reason' and leave her? Or will he'll try to protect from her nightmare?

Read to find out!

*_*_*_*_*

Hi guys!

This is my first publishing story in wattpad and I'm little bit nervous and excited and sleepy. Yeah, it's 1am here and just starting to write my story.😪

Like everyone I'm so obsessed with these werewolves books in wattpad and I decided to write my own. I'm really sorry in advance if there's any grammatical mistake or spelling errors as I'm very lazy on typing.😥

This story and the creatures present in this book is absolutely my imagination and it popped out of my head, so no cut,copy and paste,got it?

As I'm very busy in my school works, I would be little late on my updating so please bear with me till I update, please?

Ok ok, I know you guys are waiting, so start the story!

Happy reading!

Stupendous_lighting😊