Leaving me

Dean , sam and emily sat silently in the car,again.emily was listening to music with her earphones in and sam was reading his fathers journal while dean drove ,every now and then glancing back at emily.

Emily's pov
I had been listening to my music quietly for most of the journey until sam turned and asked me "so what kinda music you like?" I looked at him strangely,its kinda weird he's taking an interest in me seen as there shipping me off to some strangers.i finally answered him "i kind of like it all you know,acdc ,avici ,lots of types "he nodded his head "acdc huh "
"Ye why" he looked at dean "its just deans likes that sort of music too.his statement made me feel awkward ,that he was comparing me to him ,the father that doesn't want me.it got quite after that

Deans pov
Emily had been mainly quite the whole trip except when sam was talking to her.we're about 5 mins from the orphanage place ,sam had called in advance to let them know we're coming.I'm terrified to do this,what if i never make it back to her ,in this job anything could happen to me.the thought of it......

The impala pulls up to the front of the st.Gabriel orphanage,it was an old run down looking building.ms.lily the social worker emerged from the front door to greet sam,dean and emily.

Emily's pov
This place looks scary its all old .the women standing outside was also scary and old.her hair was tied back tight in a pure grey bun,her eyes looked dark and hollow she seemed like a cruel women.dean got out of the car and opened my door.my asthma always acts up when I'm scared or around new people,I'm was never a good socialising person.i took my inhaler out of my pocket and used it.dean stared at me waiting for me to get out of the car.i placed each foot on the gravely ground and pulled myself out of the car.sam ,dean and i all walked together to the women .she nodded her head at me ,eyeing me up and down and tutting"we shall fix you up dear"she said in an uptight tone.what did she mean by that ,she better not put me in a dress."hi I'm dean ,this is sam and my daughter emily"dean said shaking the women's hand."nice to meet you"she answered back.

Sams pov
Dean shook the women's hand.she looking creepy ,i felt very uneasy about this,something doesn't seem right "we will look after "she said looking at me ,noticing my scared facial expression."I'm sure you will".emily looked scared too,i put my hand on her shoulder and turned her to face me"you'll be ok we'll be back for you".her eyes looking into mine ,i felt terrible.

Deans pov
I knelt down to Emily's level to hug her.i heard her quite sobbing into my shoulder.i only hugged her tighter.i didn't want to let go now.i pulled her out to face me ,wiped her tears away with my thumb and gave her a peck on the cheek.i stood up and walked to the car sam followed behind.i heard emily calling me from behind ,i did not want to look back in case i never leave.

"DEAN,DEAN"emily called out to dean,she went to run to them but ms.lily held her back,she struggled trying to brake free from her grip while tears streamed down her face like a river,but ms.lily was to strong."DEAN,DEAN........DAD"emily screamed finally catching deans attention, dean looked out his window while starting the car.emily starred at him with longing to be in his arms again to feel safe ,she didn't just want to feel safe but she wanted to feel loved,wanted.she didn't understand ,dean hadn't told her the dangers of his world.dean put both hands on the steering wheel and forced himself to drive.emily fell to the ground crying."come now ms.winchester"said ms.lily.emily looked up at her and saw the empty black eyes looking back along with the smile of the devil.