Breaking the news

Dean and sam had entered the room and saw emily on the floor in tears

Deans pov
Emily looked so sad ,when she stood up her eyes never left me and sam.looking at us she looked ......almost,scared.she just stood there staring

Emilys pov
I stood there looking at them,when dean took a step forward my heart raced.he took another step towards me but i took two back.my chest tightened , i looked around the room to see if i could spot my inhaler.i saw sam put His hand in his back pocket, my eyes shot towards him.he slowly removed my inhaler and held it out in His hand.i walked past dean and took my inhaler,and used it.my heart was still racing but at least i could breathe.dean gestured for me to sit on the bed,i did so.he knelt down in front of me with one arm on the bed and sam standing above him looking sad.the only thought rushing through my head was,oh whats wrong.

Deans pov
I knelt down to get to Emily's level as she was sitting on the bed.she looked between me and sam with her eyes that were oh so like mine.how am i supposed to tell her this.for one i don't even know if she wants to stay with me in the first place and second if she does I'm basically about to tell her I'm abandoning her.son of a bitchhhhhh.ok i have to say it.i shifted about a bit building my courage i looked her in the eyes ,coughed and said "emily,me and sam we live on the road and our job is dangerous,too dangerous for a little girl and well i think its best if you stay with a foster family or something"the look in her eyes nearly killed me.i quickly stood up and walked away so i wouldn't change my mind.

Emilys pov
It hurt so much,did he not want me ,why did he bring me from the station if he was just going to do this. I had so many questions but all i could manage to say was "oh." I sat there as the boys put there bags in the trunk.sam came up to tell me we were leaving ,i got up and followed him out the door to the car,another awkward,quite car journey here i come