The truth

Sams pov
I looked over my shoulder at emily in the back of the impala ,she was so peaceful looking all curled up like a ball.dean noticed my staring."what are we going to do with her dean" i asked with concern in my voice.i don't want to bring her,my niece into this life style."i dont know sam "he looked frustrated "i mean the demon back there was the only one who knew of her"
"Dean....i looked at her file,it was by her birth cert , her mom she died.....in her nursery when she was 6 months old"just as i said that dean pulled over into our motel.he stopped the car and looked straight forward gripping the wheel ,tight."do you think she"
"DONT SAY IT SAM"

Deans pov
She cant she couldnt be ,shes dead .i loved her and now shes dead and im left with our daughter.im supposed to look after a kid,a little girl.i got out of the car i placed my head in my hands pacing around the parking lot."dean?. I heard sam get out of the car."we could always put her in foster care or something ,she would be safe "sam right she would be safer but i want to know her i want to be in her life,a good father."lets call it plan b" sam nodded to my statement.i peered through the window at emily sleeping in the back seat.i opened the car door and told sam to go book us a room.i picked emily up into my arms she's so light she has to be about 10 or something.looking at her in my arms ,it felt normal ,it felt good.i am going to be close with this girl ,i will love and care for her........and protect her from the darkness of the word.

Author note

Sorry its so short a lot going on now ,its SUMMER.