Sleep

Emily's pov
The man still holding his hand over my mouth and around my belly shoved the door open. His hands smelled wierd in was strong and making it hard to breath my asthma isn't that bad but now that I'm being held this may i could feel it my lungs tightening .but that wasn't my first thought my first thought was,great i just watched my grandparents die and think I'm going crazy because thought the killers eyes were black,found my dad but turns out he's crazy too AND im being kidnapped by some pedo or something.(my life sucks bad)

Deans pov
I heard the doors of the station barge open and everyone spun around to see what it was .that when i saw her my ........... Daughter? In the arms of some black eyed son of a bitch.she looked scared and very pale .what the hell he do.sam turned picked up a gun from the desk.I held his arm back.if he tried to shoot the demon he would hit ..... Oh ye ... Emily? Great just found out i have a daughter and already have her rapped up in my shit.i stepped forward with my hands up ."hey you bitch let the girl go she didn't do anything "i told it."ha ha ha"its laugh was diabolical i made my spine shiver."no way not until" BAM
I heard by my ear i turned around to see sam with the gun pointed at the demon , he hit it right smack bang in the forehead.it stunned it a bit just enough time for me to grab holy water and soak the bitch with it . It screamed and let its grip go from Emily. i picked her up and ran back behind sam while he started the exorcism.emily was limp i put her on the floor and placed my ear at her face to listen for breathing, she was but barely .i frantically looked around when i saw a inhaler in her pocket i pulled it out and put it in her mouth.she coughed a bit and then her eyes opened.sam was now at my side looking over us.he touched my shoulder and i looked up "we better go dean"he told me with his puppy dog eyes ."sam....what about her what are we gonna do"he peered over me at the girl now sitting up and looking around confusingly .he let out a sigh and signalled to her get up and she did.she came over to me and sam cautiously .i didn't know what to say to her and sam could see that, the guilt of not being there or even knowing this beautiful little girl.

Sams pov
I looked into the girls eyes, they were the same as deans.shes so small ,standing here in front of me.i could see from the corner of my eye the fear on deans face. I knelt down closer to the girl ,she moved back a bit."hi emily I'm sam and this is dean"motioning my hand to dean"and i dint know what you think or heard but we are not bad people theres no need to be scared and well dean he's .........he's"

Emily's pov
"My dad?" I interrupted.he seemed to struggle with the words.he nodded at me and placed a hand on my shoulder his voice was soft and soothing i felt like i could trust him.i looked to dean my 'dad i guess' ."you have to come with us" he said bluntly.i followed the to there car.an impala ,cool.my grandad always loved cars thats how i know about them. When i got to the car i realised i didn't have my bag.i turned to dean a tugged gently at the end of his jacket.when he moved around to me i couldn't talk just looking at him........ MY DAD.I'm looking at this person for the first time in my life.i couldn't say dad i just realised .i wouldn't have anyways not yet not know the words seem so foreign.he nodded his at me as for me to talk.i coughed and looked down "i forgot my bag"i said quietly.he starred at me for a moment."you know you've got your mothers nose"he said.he said something TO ME.i smiled at him and he went to get my bag.when he got back we drove off into the night.my eyes were closing i tried to right it i was afraid of what new nightmare awaits.but none the less all my efforts had failed as i drifted of to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry its so short but still have exams :'(