Dont talk

Emily's pov
I woke up on a bed in a dull motel room ,the room was empty ,i was alone.i jumped up from the bed and grabbed my bag rooting around for my phone.i opened my phonebook and scrolled down to grandad.and stopped,hovering over the call button.i almost forgot.forgot that there gone.i fell back onto my bum cradling my head in my hands,everything was finally,REALLY setting in.the tears flood from my eyes and down my cheeks like a water fall over a cliff.i was just sitting there in a ball for like 10 minutes when the door to the room opened and two men walked in.i jump in surprise of the noise in the once quit empty room,standing up i don't take my eyes of the men .

15 mins earlier

dean and sam left emily in the motel room alone in the motel room to talk about there situation.but being there protective selves they didnt go far

deans pov

walking out and locking the door behind me ,i turned to face sam"sam?" i asked .by the look on sams face he had something to say"dean i dont know ,were putting her in a lot of danger keeping her here with us,i dont think its a good idea i" i cut sam off " puft ino ur right "i didnt want sam to know that i was upset by his statement.i put my hands in my pockets looking at the floor we've both been silent for the past 5 mins.i opened my mouth to say something but in the same second same did.i gestured for him to speak."maybe we should go get a coffee."i looked back at the motel room door then nodded and started walking with sam to the cafe shop across the road.

Sams pov
Dean and i both got our coffees,paid and headed back to our room,"dean i know its probably hard but no one knows about her and if she stays with us people will learn of her" dean looked at me sadly and nodded
"Plan b it is"
____________________________________________________________

Dean agreed with sam,they both thought it was best if emily lived with some one else someone not involved with the world they live in.although dean wanted to raise his daughter and love her,spoil her and see her everyday he knew it was the right thing to do for her safety.they headed back to the room to tell emily.