Possible Location

A/N; Woop woop! I am backkkk hope you enjoy this chapter xx

"What is he talking about Fay?" Izzy asks.

"How the hell do you even know about that?" I ask my cousin.

"Lilith knows many things." Jace smirks.

"Fallon what is he-" Alec begins.

"Look we have other things to worry about right now okay?" I snap.

My phone starts to vibrate and I look to see who's calling, its Aiden. I walk out of the room and take it.

"Hey it's a really bad time."

"Sorry it's just I think we have found where the hybrids are hiding."

"Really?" I smile. "I'll meet you there, where is it?"

Aiden tells me the address and I put it in my phone. I grab my jacket and head towards the door.

"Hold on where do you think your going?" asks Magnus.

"I got some errands to run, I'll be back." I open the door to find Simon and Luke there. I give them a nod and rush out the door.

-------------------------

I drive to the address Aiden sent me. It lead me to a warehouse that no one uses anymore, a perfect hiding place. I look around to see if Aiden, Tasha and Caleb are hear yet but they are no where to be found. So I decide to walk in.

"Hello?" No answer.

I take out my phone and use the flashlight. The warehouse is empty but it's filled with beds, chairs and papers. They may not be here but they were before. I pick up some of the pieces of paper, some were blueprints some were files.

I open a cabinet and see a whole load of files about people. I take one out and it reads:

Stacy Lake

Age: 20

Hybrid Species: Vampire/Warlock

Status: Dead

There was a whole bunch of other information, like what missions she went on etc. I went through a whole bunch of other files but found one particular file; someone who I knew.

Emily Herondale

Age: 38

Hybrid Species: Werewolf/Seelie

Status: Alive

I felt tears roll down my eyes my mother is alive, my mother is alive!

"Fallon?" I hear a voice behind me and I turn around.

It's Aiden, Caleb and Tasha.

"What's wrong?" Tasha asks and Aiden approaches me.

"We just missed them, I just missed her." I start balling my eyes out and Aiden hugs me.

"Missed who?" Caleb asks.

"My mother."

----------------------

The others decide to have their own look around while I wait in the car. I wish we would of found this place sooner, I would of found mum. But of course typically Fallon is always late. My phone begins to ring and I see that Isabelle is calling me. I don't really want to talk right now so I press decline. But then Alec starts to call. It must be something important Alec never uses his phone so I answer.

"Hey." I try to sound like I haven't been crying.

"Fallon it's Jace. Lilith got him."

"What?!"

Great another thing on my plate. It just doesn't stop does it?

A/N: Yay! Finally I am back to finish season 3a of The Hybrid Herondale. Honestly the finale is crazy! I wonder what is going to happen next, what do you think?

Thank you guys so much for reading, your awesome <3

Vote, Comment, Follow and share this story :)

wanheda46 xx