Darling Granddaughter

-FALLON POV-

Its like I am in a coma. I can hear everyone around me, but I can't wake up and talk to them.

"Hey Fay, its day 9 of your coma. But Valentine is still in jail, we are safe now but someone has taken the Soul Sword"

"Hey Fallon, its Simon. Turns out I'm a daywalker which is cool I guess."

DAY 10

"Hey uh, its Jace. I know we don't talk much but I know you felt a connection with me when I was supposedly going to destroy the Soul Sword. It feels like we know each other some how, like our family knew each other. Its ridiculous but I feel like I need to protect you so in order to do that please wake up" He grabs my hand and then I feel energised and my eyes open.

"Jace" I gasp.

"Fay" he says and hugs me.

"I felt a connection to."

"We should try to find out what it is"

The doors open and Clary walks inside.

"Fallon" she rushes to me and hugs me.

"Oh theres something we need to tell you" Simon says.

"What?"

I see an old women come in through the doors of my room.

"Fallon, my darling granddaughter"

***

My 'Grandmother' wanted some time alone so everyone walked out of my room.

"Where were you when I was being executed?"

"Excuse me?"

"I was almost executed, didn't you know?"

"Of course not! Other wise I would've come down to stop it, we are Herondales after all"

"Yeah but you would've just left it if I wasn't a Herondale"

"Fallon, your father, my son was a lovely man. You have his green eyes" she says while putting her hand to my cheek.

"Look, I am grateful for you being all lovey dovey grandmother but this is still a lot to take in."

"Of course, I'm sorry. I have a lot to take care of so I must be on my way"

She gets up and heads towards the door.

"How could you sentence your son to death?" I asked

"I didn't, that was your grandfather"

Clary comes knocking on my door and cries.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I ask.

"He lied to me. Jace. He's not my brother. I thought I actually had family left"

"I'm still here okay. Not by blood, but by heart okay?"