Betrayal

Milo was locked in her room as the after-party was taking place downstairs. The guys managed to get Tig back and complete the run. Voices outside her door pulled her from her thoughts. Quietly putting her ear to the door she heard Clay and Jax arguing.

"You need to fix your mistake. Opie thinks his wife was killed by Mayans. You need to admit that you and Tig killed Donna behind our backs thinking it was Op."

Milo slowly backed away from the door with tears in her eyes. Her father figure was gonna kill Opie? How could he betray her like that? Wiping her eyes she opened her door causing the two to look at her. Jax went to say something but she just pushed past them and went straight for the bar.

Sack walked over to her with a smile on his face. "What can i get you Milo?"

"5 shots of makers and glass of Jack, neat."

"You ok?"

"Sack."

Getting the hint Sack made her drinks and watched as she downed the shots quickly. He refilled them before walking away. Milo looked around the clubhouse, her eyes caught sight of Tig and she quickly looked away. She couldn't look at him.

Her attention was shifted from her drink to Chibs who sat next to her. "You alright lass?"

"I don't know."

"What's bothering you?"

Obviously no one else knew and as upset she was it wasn't her place to say anything. "I could use some advice if thats ok?"

"Of course."

"What would you do if someone close to you did something and it hurt you possibly beyond repair?"

"Well it depends on what they did."

"Umm... say they hurt family."

"If this person is close to you and they hurt family then they obviously aren't as close as you thought."

His words didn't put Milo at ease. "Would you confront them about it?"

"Absolutely. You have a right to know why they hurt you or family. Now what is this about?"

"Thanks Chibby." Kissing his cheek she grabbed her drink before walking outside.

As she was making her way through the crowd her eyes met Happy's from across the room. He gave her the faintest of smiles. Faking one back she walked into the lot taking a breath of fresh air. Maybe tomorrow she could talk to Tig if she could face him without feeling betrayed. Did Opie even know about the hit on his own life?

What could Op have possibly done to make Clay and Tig decide to kill him? Damn her for being in prison. Damn her for trying to kill Kyle years ago. Damn the guys for practically burning him alive. Its their fault she was arrested. Stahl made her the suspect just because of guilt by association. Just because she tried to kill him years prior doesn't mean she burned him.

"Drinking the pain away doll?"

Jumping, Milo turned to see Hap standing behind her. "Something like that."

"I'm gonna have to teach you how to defend yourself better."

"Did you need something Happy?" Her tone was a little harsher than intended.

"Just wondering why Chibs just got done asking me what i did to hurt you?"

"Dammit Chibs. Its not you Hap."

"Then what is it?"

"I can't say."

"Why?"

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Milo walked past Happy only for him to grab her hand. Without looking at him she ripped her hand away walking up to her room. Grabbing a change of clothes MIlo went to the bathroom turning on the shower.

Once the water heated up she stripped and got in letting the hot water help her relax and hide her tears. She felt like she needed to mourn all over again for Donna only for the right reasons this time. This time she knew the truth.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear Happy enter the room. Sitting on her bed he listened as she sobbed. She hasn't been the same since she's been back. She was careful around the guys especially when they are upset.

Not being able to take her crying anymore Happy stripped before making his way to the bathroom.