Secrets

Half sack set down a beer then went back to doing whatever he was doing. "So why do they call you half sack?" and as he has always done he went to unbuckle his pants. Milo put her hand up and took a sip of beer. "Boy you pull down your pants i will cut the other one off." he nodded nervously. This girl was intimidating. "I was in the military. A bomb went off and blew my nut off." she practically choked on her beer. She wasn't expecting that. Maybe he was only born with one but nope it got blown off.

"So they call you Pocket because you like to steal things?" she nodded thinking about all the times she would steal from the guys just to mess with them. She smiled when she remembered the time she stole Tigs wallet and bought a hundred dollars worth of candy for the club. The guys laughed for days mainly cause they were hyper on sugar. "Mhm. everytime the guys need something i can get my hands on it pretty quick."

"Is that why you got arrested?" she shook her head. She was way to good to get caught for something stupid like that. But thinking about why she did get arrested pissed her off. She wanted to finish the job. "Don't really wanna talk about that." Sack didn't know what happened but he wasn't gonna keep questioning her on it. He wanted to be respectful.

"So can you tell me a little more about the new guys?" she didn't get much out of Jax and she needed to know if she could trust them. "Well Chibs spent time in the British army. He was a medic. He's a really nice and sarcastic person. I think you'll like him. He is very loyal to Jax. Juice patched in a few months ago. Amazing hacker and some would call him immature. Not much can be said about Happy. He is from the tacoma branch. He's comes down sometimes to help out. He's also the tacoma killer."

With that said her eyes light up. She loved the Tacoma Killer. Psychological things like that she enjoyed. "That is so awesome!" Sack looked at her weird. No one who knows who Happy is has ever reacted like this when they learned about him. "Happy doesn't like people or conversations unless it involves killing someone. And he always gets a tattoo of a smiley face when he kills someone." to her that was the coolest thing ever. She can see them becoming great friends.

The boys all walked out of church and grabbed their phones. Jax walked up to the bar. "Ready to go Pocket?" she smiled and nodded excited to see her brother after so long. She said bye to Sack and Jax showed her where they kept her bike while she was gone. They put their helmets on and Jax led the way to Opie's house. They parked down the street so they can surprise him. Jax knocked on the door and Milo hid behind him to surprise Opie. a few minutes later Opie opened the door.

"Hey brother. What are you doing here? I didn't hear you pull up." they hugged. "Wanted to surprise ya." Opie looked at him confused. He had just seen jax two days ago. Jax moved to the side and Opie's eyes went huge. "Milo?" she hugged him tight. Even if they have a strained relationship she loved him with all her heart and the same for him. He hugged her back lifting her into the air causing her to laugh.

"I've missed you so much Op...." It made Jax smile watching this reunion. "I missed you to Mil. Were you hurt?" She shook her head and told him Otto watched out for her. Then he mentioned Piney and things got tense. "You gotta forgive him Milo." She got out of his grasp and backed away. "Ma is throwing a party tomorrow. You coming?" he shook his head and mumbled an i can't.

"You're a big boy you don't have to listen to her all the time." Milo crossed her arms over her chest. "She's my wife. I'm not gonna mess up our relationship for a party." Jax loved Opie like a brother but Milo did have a point. It was just a party to celebrate Milo coming home. Donna should understand that. She told Jax that she would see him later and walked off.

Jax shook his head and sighed. "She's different. Something happened inside i can tell." Op went stiff the thought of his little sister getting hurt angered him. But he knew her to well. "She won't tell you." it was true. Milo is more stubborn than a mule it will take an arm and a leg to get her to admit anything. Jax knew this as well. "I'll talk to Otto. he had to have known.i'll take one of the guys."

"Alright, and i'll try to come tomorrow. She's my sister and its just a party." they hugged and Jax got on his bike. He gave Chibs a call. "Hey Jackie boy. What do you need?" Jax filled him in and they agreed to meet at Stockton. Jax was nervous he hoped it wasn't worst case scenario. Guards here don't care about the Sons so they would look the other way if one of them needed help. If something did happen to her he wanted to know why Otto didn't protect her like the club has for his family. He was the first one there and his thoughts were interrupted by Chibs pulling up.

"You ready for this brother?" He shook his head. No he wasn't but he didn't have a choice. He had to protect her. They went inside, checked in, and went through security. They sat in a big room waiting for Otto. They turned to look when they heard the door open. Even if it is serious they stood up and hugged him. "What are you boys doing here?"

"Its about Milo." Otto nodded slowly. He knew she didn't tell them. He barely got it out of her himself. He felt guilty to say the least. "She didn't tell you did she?" They shook their heads. "Poor lass is jumpier than a jack rabbit. The hell happened in here." Otto went on to explain that when she arrived he had been in solitary confinement. He heard the guards talking about a female Son and he felt helpless. He told them that when he got out he had found her in the shower room cowered in the corner covered in blood.

Jax and Chibs looked at each other thinking worst case scenario. Otto picked up on it and shook his head. She was jumped by three men, beaten, practically tortured. It had taken him a week to get her to talk again. It wasn't until the guys were released that he finally got her to tell him who did it. She didn't feel safe to say it with them still inside.

"Who was it?" Chibs was concerned for the little lass and for Jax who has been quiet the whole time. No matter how much the boys were prepared they weren't expecting the next words that came out of his mouth. "Mayans."