Party Time!

The party was in full swing, the club was all here, there was food and alcohol. They're weren't many crow eaters but they were there. Milo was outside waiting for Bobby, she missed him. She took a sip of beer when she heard a motorcycle. Bobby pulled up and parked. He didn't know who the party was for so when he walked up and saw Milo sitting there he smiled. "Trouble!" she smiled, ran over and hugged him. "Hey uncle Bobby!"

They hugged again then Bobby twirled her around to get a good look at her. "Its good to see the big house didn't change you!" she shook her head and told him there was woman and alcohol inside. It wasn't long before he was making his way inside. "Am i still invited or do you hate me?" Milo spun around and was actually surprised. Opie stood there with a sad smile. He had argued with Donna for a few hours after her and Jax had left the house. They came to the decision that he could only stay for a few hours.

"You're still invited. Just didn't expect you to show." he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and told her he only had a few hours. And he was gonna make sure they got the most of it. So the shots started. After about an hour they were buzzed and were dancing like idiots. Its almost as if nothing had changed with the pair and it was refreshing. Next thing Milo knows she is being pushed towards the ring.

"I'm not sure Op. its been awhile since i've done this." he chuckled and shook his head. Said something like its just like riding a bike. You never forget. The unlucky person in the ring was a random party goer. When he turned around he stepped back. It was a surprise to see a woman standing there.

"Oh shit! Pocket is in the ring!!" Jax shouted at the top of his lungs. All the guys surrounded the ring. The older members were watching in anticipation while the newer members were very curious. Opie got up on the corner. "Ok remember you are quicker than he is. Stick to defensive until you can get a hit. If you stagger him unleash hell." she nodded and finished wrapping her hands.

The fight had started, every time the guy threw a punch Milo would duck out of the way. Which wasn't hard cause of how short she is. The frustration was growing in the guy and she took advantage. She threw punch after punch but he was able to push her away. She stumbled back and he punched her in the jaw. It was the end of the round and they went to their corners.

Happy had joined Op on the apron. "You are doing great doll. When you get back in there lay into him. He's prepared for you playing defense. Get the surprise and knock him on his ass." she cracked her neck and waited for the round to start. The second the round started she went after him like a hellcat. Hitting him with lefts and rights. He was only able to get a few more punches in but she got him in the jaw knocking him to the ground. She stepped back smiling to herself. Opie rushed over and lifted her up on his shoulder. "Atta girl Lassie!" Chibs yelled happily.

"Ok i need another beer!" everyone laughed and Opie dropped her off at the bar. "I gotta get going but we will hang out soon. I'm working now and money is tight. She hugged him and whispered i love you. She smiled as Op walked off. At least Opie made an attempt tonight. It made her smile more that her brother actually put her first. It was almost like nothing changed at all.

As the night dragged on Milo got more and more tired. Mixed with all the alcohol she had tonight she was done with people. She finished her drink and made her way up to the dorms. Walking into a room not really caring if it was hers or not she laid down and falling asleep shortly after.