Nightmares

It was late in the night and if they wanted to show up at the party tomorrow and not have Gemma kill them they needed to get some rest. "Thanks for helping Hap. i'll clean up. You try to get some sleep." Happy shook his head and started cleaning. "No you can go get some sleep. I can do it." Milo groaned. She didn't need him to protect her. Besides no one is dumb enough to come up here unless they need their car fixed.

"Its not about protecting you Doll. its been almost six years since you slept in your own bed. Go get some rest." she smiled and nodded lightly. It was true she missed her bed dearly. She kissed Happy's cheek and mumbled a goodnight before heading up to bed. Happy started cleaning up. His mind wandered to Milo occasionally. She was different from other girls but a good different. He wasn't a man of many words or feelings but he wanted to hurt the Mayans for hurting her. She's not defenseless but what do they gain out of hurting that woman.

After he finished cleaning he locked up the shop and went up to his dorm to shower and change. Before he went to bed he went to check on Milo. he quietly opened the door and peeked inside. She was curled up in bed asleep. It looked like the second she laid down she passed out. It makes sense, this is the first time she can sleep without worrying about inmates. He walked in and pulled the blankets over her. He used this time to get a good look at her. She had dark brown hair and tan skin. He remembered when he first saw her. He thought she was a child, no taller than 5 foot. He knew she wasn't a random crow eater because she was to beautiful for that.

Once he concluded she was safe he left closing her door and heading to bed himself. Sadly he didn't go to bed right away. He was to busy with his thoughts. Had he really said she was beautiful? It was a mistake. It had to be. And why did she like him? He was just a killer. Why did she get excited? He was going to have to ask her about that. Then there is her relationship with Piney. What could have possibly happened to make her hate him so much? This is why he didn't get involved in shit like this. Women are too damn complicated.

Unfortunately he had fallen asleep with Milo on his mind. In the morning Happy was sleeping peacefully until screaming woke him up. He grabbed the gun next to him and ran to Milo's room. The door slammed open and he saw her curled up with her knees to her chest crying. He sighed and set his gun down on the nightstand. Sitting down on the bed he pulled her into his lap and hugged her. "Its uhh.. Its going to be ok." he's not used to comforting people. She continued to cry into his chest. Instead of talking he just rubbed her back and lighty rocked them.

She finally calmed down after a few minutes. She sat up and wiped her eyes smiling weakly. "Thanks Hap. you didn't have to do that." he just shrugged and asked if she was ok. All she did was nod. She noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and saw his smiley face tattoos. "You really do get smiley face tattoos." he watched as she traced each face. She thought of something kind of funny and smiled. "You know for an intimidating killer its kind of funny you have only killed 10 people."

"Maybe you just can't see them doll." he watched as blush covered her cheeks. He was hoping this got her mind off of what she dreamt about. "Maybe one day i'll get to see the others." he smirked and lifted her off of him. "Better get ready for the day. Gem is gonna have us all busy getting this party set up." he grabbed his gun and walked out.

Milo ran a hand through her hair and got in the shower. When she got out she wrapped herself in a towel and walked into her room. She jumped when she saw Jax sitting on her bed. "Thanks for the heart attack asshole." he chuckled and shrugged. This was nothing he hasn't seen before. But that was a story for another day.