"why you look like that?" kim asked.

"like what?" i asked, confused.

"you look confused." glizzy said.

"oh, no reason." i lied, and shrugged. they all gave me a look.

"mane, she lyin'." jay said.

"i'm not—

i got cut off by cordae snatching my phone out of my hand.

"mane, give me it!" i yelled, gettin' up.

"try and get it." he said, holding it up in the air. cordae was about 5'10, and as y'all know my tiny is 4'11.

"y'all mama texted you?" he asked.

"oh HELLLL naw." kade said. "block that hoe number bruh."

"mane, i feel like she actually chan—

"she's a deceitful ass bitch, kenzie." kade said. "she hasn't changed, trust me. she's done this shit before." he continued.

"i don't kn—

"mane, she probably got someone else to write that." kim said. "mama don't even type like that." she went on.

"yeah, i guess you're right." i said, sitting up.

"babe, don't stress over ya mama." glizzy said, and rubbed my back. "jus' enjoy your birthday, and have fun." he said.

"okay." i said, and shrugged.

"now get yo ass up, and get dressed n' shit." kierra said. "we needa take mad pictures."

"mane— okay." i said, and sighed. "y'all get out." i continued.

"we'll be downstairs." nahmir said. i nodded my head. glizzy picked nasir up, and they all left my room.

i looked in my closet for a nice ass birthday fit. i finally found one after ten minutes of looking. i went into the bathroom, and stripped from my pajamas. i hopped into the shower.

➳➳➳

i finished up getting ready, and went downstairs. everyone was sitting down on the couch in the living room watching wildin' out on the big ass tv.

"ooh, look at youuuu!" kim exclaimed, and started recording me.

"ahhh, stop it." i said, and laughed. she ended the video.

"nah, you look good." she said.

"thank you." i said. "now someone come take my picture." i demanded, and giggled.

"gotchu." kamari said.

i sat down in a chair, and posed. nasir ran towards me, and this nigga posed too. AND HE WOULDNT MOVE BRUH. 🤦🏽‍♀️

"lord, nasir move for a second please." i said, and laughed.

"i wanna be in allllll the pictures, mommy." he pouted.